// 46 //

♡ ANAISHA ♡

“Offo this boy ! Aaryan stop right there unless you want a slap!” I yelled. He stopped in his track and looked me with teary gaze. “aww..no child , don't! You need to learn decipline !” I smacked on his butt.

“Will you do it again ?” I questioned pulling his ear. “No ! Sorry !” he wailed. I picked him up him,“ooo..shh..sorry..it was necessary Munchkin!” I rubbed his back. “Sorry!” he Sniffled.

“It's okay ! Let's go and get some ice-cream!” I proclaimed. “yeaaah” Aaryan squealed. “huh? Now you were crying ,I guess.” I raised an eye eyebrow playfully. He giggled. I tickled his stomach,“Very smart , huh?” He burst into laughter.

My hand has recovered more then earlier. We left Shubham's ho-mansion after three days. I didn't want to become a burden for him or his family. We shifted to an appartment , well all thanks to Pratik who helped me getting an apartment.

It has a drawing room, kitchen , a bedroom with an attached bathroom. In a nutshell , it was perfect for three people as us. It was also budget friendly.

Hehe..!

“Okay you stay here and watch mumma until I buy ice-cream for us.” I said and was about to walk inside to bring my purse when a voice stopped me. “Well no need. The ice-cream is right here !” I turned and found Shubham.

He padded inside,“Take and serve ice-cream for all of us. Let's eat together !” ,“Shubham , don't you think it's too much. Stop spending your money on us. Please ! It's not necessary !” I explained.

“Done ? Shuu..now go..!” Shubham pushed me inside the kitchen dramatically. “Drama queen !” I muttered under my breath. “Did you said something ?”He shouted from outside. “ughh..No!” I shouted back.

.

Shubham said“Be there at exact time. I don't want you to get late for my new year party. Okay?” I nodded ,“yup ! I understood!”

.

Anaisha - “No way you are coming here!”

Tina -“Girl! You're not understanding.
You need to look sexy there. Not that naive
'sanskari ' kinda girl. He first
time invited you in a function.
There will be your many colleagues !
You definitely need to be hottest among all the girls or women.”

Anaisha - “But Tina-”

Tina - “No buts or ifs! I am coming and that's final ! Bye !"

.

The door bell rung. I opened the door making Tina barge in.

“hey lady! Let's get you ready!” Tina said on top of her lungs. “shh..!”

.

“No way on the earth ,I am going to wear this!” I protested. “Please just once. Just for me. You can remove it later. Please!” she insisted. “Fine!" I sighed.

I came out of the bathroom. Pulling the the end of the dress more downwards. I glanced in mirror. Gosh!

 Gosh!