// 29 //

✯ SHUBHAM ✯

'Pratik and Ankit are also here . They came running as soon as they got to know about mom's health unlike dad who isn't here until now ! ' I thought gritting my teeth .

Dad came after few minutes ,"Where is she ?" he asked . "In OT !" Ankit replied . "Can't she cross a road properly ? I mean children of class 2 also know how to cross the road !" he taunted and chuckled . I clenched my fist . This is a hospital so I don't want any drama .

I looked at others to find , Ms Sharma watching him with disbelief . So does other . "Uncle , how can you crack a joke at a serious situation ?" Pratik asked . "What ? Why you people are looking me like this ? It's true . That bitch want nothing but to trouble other !" he scoffed .

I got up with full rage and punched his cheek . I held his collar ,"How dare you ? How dare you to say those things to my mom ? Well , what can someone even accept from a bastard like you !" I punched him again but I was pulled away from dad . He threw a death glare to me and stomped away .

I pulled my hair and growled . Ankit held me ,"Calm down man !"

The doctor came out . We rushed to him ,"doctor , how is my mom ? Is she ok?" I bombarded him with questions . "Relax ,let me speak . Their is a good news and a bad news !" the doctor told. "What is the good news ?" I asked hoping something good .

"Mrs. Malhotra is out of danger but -" he stopped ,my smile faded away ,"but ?"

"She has lost lot of her blood . If she don't get blood on time then we may lose her !" he informed us . I held his collar ,"What do you mean by we will lose her ? Who made you a doctor ? I am warning you if something happens to my mom then I will destroy your hospital !"

Pratik , Ankit and Ms. Sharma tried to pull me away from the doctor ,"Sir leave him ," "Shubham leave him " ,I left his collar ,"Try to understand Mr. Malhotra , we can understand your feelings but try to understand ,we need to find the blood immediately, and we also got to know that her blood is one of the most rare blood group ,B negetive . Try to find a donor as soon as possible !" he told and left .

I asked many people but no one had that same blood group . I leaned my back against the wall and slid down holding my head and cried ,"My blood group is A negetive , I am so useless !" ,"My blood group is B negetive " Ms. Sharma's voice came . My gaze shot to her ,I got up and ran to her ,"What you said ?"

"My blood group is B negetive," she repeated . I smiled ,"Will you please donate your blood ? Please !" I joined my hands infront of her . She held my hand ,"please sir , don't join your hands !" she told .

She don't know how much respect she created in my eyes .

She went with doctor . Soon the doctor came out ,"Congratulation Mr. Malhotra . You mom is safe now . She can wake up anytime soon !" "Thank you so much doctor !" I thanked him . "Don't thank me Mr. Malhotra , thank Ms. Sharma who donated her blood even though her body was weak for this !" he said and patted my shoulder .

Respect for her grew more in my eyes.

A nurse came out of that room,I went to her ,"How is Ms. Sharma ?" I asked . "She is taking rest . You can see her !" We dashed inside . She was awake . I helped her for getting up . She gave me a fainted smile . "You okay ?" I asked her . She nodded . "Thank you so much ! I owe you !" I thanked her . She frowned ,"Never say that . We are friends and.. a friend in need is a friend indeed !" she let out a chuckle and showed her fist . I gave her a fist bump and chuckled .

She got up ,"Can we meet aunty ?" I shook my head negatively ,"No , she is still unconscious !" "uhh , When she gonna gain her sense ?" she questioned curiously , "Don't know exactly when but doctor said anytime soon !" I told her .

"Hey Aru ! Are you okay ?" Ankit asked . "I am okay !" she smiled . "You are so kind , really !" Pratik praised her . "I know man !" she replied playfully . We let out a laugh .

After 30 minutes ,mom gained her sense . "Mom , how are you now ?" I asked holding her hand . I caressed her hairs ,"I am fine honey !" she spoke in a weak voice . I sobbed , she gasped ,"Shubham , are you crying son ?" she asked with surprise. I wiped my tear and gave her my biggest smile ,"No ! Your son don't cry !" . She laughed ,"Where is that girl ?" I raised an eyebrow at her question,"Who ?"

"The girl who was near me !" she told ,"Ms. Sharma ," I called her . She came near mom and asked with concern ,"Aunty ,are you okay ?"

"Yes sweetheart , I am ok . Thank you so much for help me ! " mom said while crying . "Anty please don't thank me . Afterall I am a human , I am also someone's child , I know the value of a mother !" she said . "Don't know who are the lucky people that have a wonderful child like you !" She exclaimed . Ms. Sharma gave her a small sad smile .

"Sir , I will take my leave now !" Ms. Sharma politely spoke . I got up,"Should I drive you to your house ?" she shook her head ,"No , not at all ! You mom need you now . Give your full attention to her ," she adviced me . "But it's so late !" I tried to insist ,"Please sir !" she spoke in very pleading voice .

"Man , you stay with aunty ! I will drop her !" Ankit told . We agreed to that . I decided to walk her to the entrance . "Call me, when you reach !" I exclaimed ,"Okay ! Now go !" she shook her head, smiling .

I adore her for some moment ,"thank you so much for all the things you did ! I don't know how to repay th-" she kept her finger on my lips ,"shh..no need to repay . But if you want them an ice-cream would be okay !" she winked . I bowed ,"as you wish queen !" she laughed .

She was leaving when I held her hand and pulled her into a hug ,"can't find much better place than this !" that left my mouth without my acknowledge . "hmm..!" she hummed and rubbed my back .

"love birds , done ?" Ankit's voice boomed . We left each other , I threw him a glare ,"shut up ,idiot !" I snapped as I noticed Ms. Sharma blushing .

They left and I went to mom .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1117
Published : 11/12 Nov 2021

I am so sorry for publishing this chapter early . I was editing when I accidentally tapped on 'publish' . Sorry again !

Anyways , Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha