// 07 //

ANAISHA

Amazing

I was dumbfounded by the view infront of my eyes . It was a tall building , BLACK DIAMOND COMPANY

I went inside , I looked around and found the reception area

I went inside , I looked around and found the reception area .

I went near the reception table . There was a lady who was flirting with a man , I really didn't wanted to go near them but I had to .

"Excuse me !" I politely spoke . She gave me death glare , obviously , I interrupted in her seducing session . Her face was filled with 100 kg of makeup , she was wearing a shirt which was revealing her cleavage . I couldn't see what she was wearing at down ,It was hidden behind the table .

But I'm damn sure ,she was wearing something short .

That was actually disgusting .

I am not against revealing clothes or short clothes but I don't know , why you need to wear a office uniform in this way .

Anyways it's her choice . I am no one to judge her .

"What ?" she spat . Controlling my anger ,I spoke," I am here for interview of P.A. " . She eyed me up and down ,"For Subham sir ?" . I thought for a while then nodded .

I saw ,she was trying to suppress her laughter .

What's wrong with her ?

"Take the lift and go to 40th floor ,you will find his cabin there," she said .

I gave her small smile and she rolled her eyes .

Something is really wrong with this girl . She need to learn some manners .

I took the lift ,in which ;thank to god , very few people were there . They left on 25th floor . The lift stopped at 28th ,the door opened revealing a young handsome man , near of my age .

He entered giving me a very gentle smile , I returned it too gently . "Are you new here ?" he suddenly asked . "Not yet ! Actually I am here for a job interview of P.A. ," . His eyes widened ,"Of Subham sir ?" , "yes ,why ?"

He shook his ,"nothing .
Oh , my floor came , bye . Best of luck !"

He didn't let me thank him and left .

Strange

Who is this Shubham sir ? And why all act strange by his name ?

I realised only one floor left .

*Ding*

A sound came and the lift stopped at 40th floor . The floor was vacant , not even a fly .

Shrugging , I walked ahead . After few steps , I saw a door with a nameplate of , 'SHUBHAM MALHOTRA'

Taking a deep breath , I knocked