// 32 //

♡ ANAISHA ♡

"Why is she here ?" I asked to sir as soon as I reached airport. He leaned and whispered,"Don't ask Ms. Sharma ! I'll explain you afterwards !" he said rubbing his forehead.

When I came here the first thing I saw was ,that girl . Why is she here ? Then I got to know that she was also going with us . Seriously ,how ? How will I travel with a girl who called me a whore ? And also a big lover of ..Shubham sir ? I cringed at my thoughts .

"Follow me otherwise we will get late !" he said . We followed him .

"Wow !" I whispered when I saw the big plane . "Let's go !" sir spoke . We entered inside , thankfully , I got the window seat . And sir at middle . The girl at the other side of sir .

✯ SHUBHAM ✯

I sat between the two ladies . I am okay with my friend , Anaisha but the other one ..I don't know . It gonna be a irritating flight ,I guess ! I turned my head to Pihu , she gave me a fake innocent smile while batting her fake eyelashes. I scoffed and turned to Ms. Sharma who was enjoying the moving cloud .

Here ,I am stressed thinking how I will sit with this bitch and this woman is her sitting like a care free soul . Wow !

I moved my face little near to her and whispered,"Enjoying the view !" she nodded,"yes..! Look at those moving cloud , it's all cloudy ." she exclaimed . She turned her head to look at me . Her eyes widened ,then I realised our faces were just few inches apart .

Someone cleared her throat ,I turned and saw Pihu glaring at me . Then she threw a death glare to Ms. Sharma ,"Don't you dare to speak anything about her !" I warned her . She rolled her eyes ,"Whatever !" I wanted to throw this bitch out of this plane !

Ms. Sharma yawned ,"Are you sleepy ?" I questioned . She shook her head ,"No..!" "Come on ,you can say me !" I told rolling my eyes . She let out a light chuckled ,"my brother , he was tired so he slept during the whole afternoon and got up at night . Hehe..! When I was sleeping ,he woke me and asked me to read some stories for him ... I don't know what to do with this boy?" she spoke smiling while shaking her head .

"You love your brother , don't you?" I raised an eyebrow , smiling. "More than anyone !" she sighed . She again yawned . "She is disgusting !" I heard the bitch murmured . "Don't worry ! Not more than you !" I winked at her with a smirk . "Can't you shut your mouth ?" she snapped . "What if I say the same to you ?!" I snapped back .

A airhostess came ,"Ma'am , sir please don't create noises ! You are distributing other passengers !" "Can I have a coffee ?" I ordered her . "Sure sir !" she smiled and left . I was sipping my coffee when I felt something heavy at my right shoulder . I turned and noticed ,Ms. Sharma was resting her head on my shoulder . I smiled gave her more space .

The same I felt on my left side. Pihu interlocked our arms and kept her head on my shoulder . I immediately jerked and growled ,"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM ?" They both jumped . The air hostess again came ,"Sir please stay silent !"

"Sorry !" Ms. Sharma apologised . "Why are you sorry ?" "I accidentally fell asleep ,o-on your shoulder !" she spoke with embarrassment . I shook my head ,"No no ! That's alright ! It's just -" I gestured towards Pihu who was checking out her nails .

Ms. Sharma giggled secretly hiding her face by turning other side . "Can you please explain me what you found so funny?" I narrowed my eyes . "oh..I am sorry ! It's just -you were looking like a boy of standard five who is complaining his teacher just because she made him sit with a girl !" she controlled her laugh .

"Wow ! Such a great friend you are ! Here I am feeling uncomfortable and you laughing ! Great ! Just wow !" I turned my head away from her , dramatically . "okay fine ! Sorry ! Umm- do you want to exchange your place with me?" she asked . I looked her hopefully ,"Can I ?" she nodded calmly .

We exchanged our places . That bitch gave me a sad look ,in return ,I just smirked .

Soon It was lunch time . We had our lunch . "It's boring right ?" I questioned ,"I don't think so !" Ms. Sharma replied . I shrugged and begun to read some magazines .

I was so engrossed in reading that I didn't realised Ms. Sharma's head was on my shoulder until I felt something sliding down my hand . I held her head promptly and placed on my shoulder softly . I covered her a blanket .

"You are a gentleman , aren't you ?" Ms. Sharma spoke . "huh ? You aren't asleep ?" I quizzed with shock . She yawned ,"I was but not completely . Anyways , it's also a comfortable place to rest my head . I can sleep on it , if you don't mind !" she said playfully .

"You know what ?! You can !" I answered . She instantly raised her head and chuckled nervously ,"I was just joking !" I gave her a small yet sad smile ,"but I wasn't !" I muttered under my breath . "Did you say something ?" she asked . "Nah..!" I nodded my head as a no .

"Hey ! You didn't say me why is she here ? Why she is coming with us ?" she whispered frowning . I sighed ,"It was dad's plan ! At first I didn't know that ,she was coming with us then suddenly when I saw her . I got pissed ! Then dad started threatening me that If I don't take her ,he will destroy this company . He will kick me out of his property and blah blah...I don't know why this old man can't put this in his mind that, he can't even lay a finger on me . His all properties and everything is mine now then also he is living with same attitude !" I growled but not much loudly .

Ms. Sharma gave me a amused look . I ignored it ,"I did't want much drama so I brought her with me !" I scoffed .

We looked at each other then burst into laughter . "shh...!" I tried calm us both as I wasn't wanting the air hostess to come again .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1042
Published : 17 Nov 2021

From now the chapters are gonna be interesting . I am so excited . Are you excited ?

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha