// 40 //

✯ SHUBHAM ✯

“Ms. Sharma , everything ready ?” I asked her with serious look . “Yes sir !” She replied with same attitude as mine .

I pressed the door bell . A maid opened the door and bowed . I walked inside and Ms. Sharma followed me .  I sat on the couch while Ms. Sharma stood behind . “Sir ,your coffee ! I will inform Mr. and Mrs. Malhotra about your arrival !” A maid told and left .

Soon mom and dad descended through the stairs . I smirked at dad's glumly face. “Why are you here ?” dad snapped sitting infront of me . I rolled my eyes . Mom threw him a glare ,“Shubham . Honey , how was your trip ? You were taking the food on time , no ? Are you okay ? If you are not feeling well then don't hide , tell me !” mom spoke with concern .

“offo mom , don't worry . I am okay ! As you all know I went for a trip. I have brought gifts for everyone and really special gift for dad !” I looked at dad's shocked face . I know , he can never believe , I have a special gift for him.

“oh child , those weren't needed !” mom said with a frown. “Ms. Sharma , first mom's gift !” I ordered . She handed mom , the gift and came back at her previous place . “Open it !” I proclaimed . Mom's eyes brightened as she unwrapped her gift ,“oh my goodness Shubham ! They are so beautiful ! Oh my child , I love so much !” mom exclaimed with ecstasy .

I turned to dad. He grinned. I showed my palm ,“Ms. Sharma !” Ms. Sharma kept a gift and a file on my palm . “And this is for my DAD .” I stated , secretly gritting my teeth . He hurriedly tore the wrapped , revealing a set of belts . He gave me a angry and shock look ,“What the hell is this ?” he shrieked.  “Calm down dad ! Calm down ! You didn't like it ? Don't worry I have one more gift for you !” I smirked and forwarded the papers to him ,but not before removing them from the file .

“I decided to transfer two-forth of our company's income to your private bank account !” All in that room gasped ,“Shubham , are you out of your mind ?” mom yelled with pure anger. “No mom , I am not . Dad gave me his more than half property . He gave me his company . Can't I do this much for him ?” I quizzed . “oh son! I am so proud of you . May lord give this kind of son to everyone !” Dad laughed .

“Shubham !” Mom spoke with disbelief but I ignored it . “Now dad , is it a nice gift or you don't want it !” I asked with an raised eyebrow . He grinned widely , showing his dirty yellow teeth ,“ It's great !”

“Fantastic . Now all you have to do is . Sign !” I answered . He pulled out his pen . He started checking the papers ,“ dad we don't have much time . The lawyer is waiting outside in his car . Moreover , don't you trust your son ?” I exclaimed. “oh no no . Wait !” he hurriedly signed and gave me the papers .

I smirked ,“ Mom !” I faced towards my glaring mom . “Pack your bags and stuffs .” I stated . “What ? WHY ?” dad snarled . “Mr. Rajveer Malhotra . I can't even believe you were a successful businessman .” I chuckled , shaking my head . He gave me a death glare ,“Mind your tongue young man !” he spat .

“Mr. Rajveer Malhotra . You mind your tongue ! Oh , first of all get yourself a brain which I don't think you have . Maybe dropped somewhere while fucking some whore or sluts .” I mocked him . “ SHUBHAM !” he raised his hand to slap me . “HAND DOWN , RAJVEER MALHOTRA !” I screamed with agony .

“You are such a stupid person that you didn't realise when you divorced mom !” I declared with satisfaction . “What ? When ? No !” dad exclaimed with astonish .

“Well yes ! You were so greedy for money that you didn't noticed the papers . Tch..tch...! So bad !” I faked sad . I laughed loudly ,“THE RAJVEER MALHOTRA . WHO ONCE WAS A GREAT BUSINESSMAN , NOW GOT FOOLED BY HIS SON . SO ASHAMED OF YOU !”

Dad stood there gritting his teeth while mom was crying with happiness . “Ms. Sharma , go with mom . Help her . I don't want my queen mom to work anymore .” I said. “And you go and carry all the luggages to my car !” I ordered a man servent.  He bowed and left with mom and Ms. Sharma  .

“Oh Mr. Rajveer Malhotra , how are you feeling ?” I asked with fake sadness . “ Well take that slut away , she was only good in bed otherwise a shit . Anyways , I will get money . I don't want anything else .” he chuckled evilly . “Dad , you are really a fool ! Did you really think that I will transfer our company's income to you ! Like seriously ? Well , as I thought you are a fool  but I am not . How can you think that , I will transfer my employees hardwork to you ? I may be ride to them ,it doesn't mean I don't care for them . As far as they are my employees , they are like my family , I care for them . I support them . And I respect their hard work unlike you , who always used their money for his selfish and disgusting needs .” I stated furiously .

I heard a clapping sound . I turned and saw Ms. Sharma and mom clapping with smile . “That is why , we proudly say ?! Shubham sir is our boss !” Ms. Sharma exclaimed with proud smile .

“Hey you filthy middle class people .” dad snapped at her . “ Stop your bullshit . I am one and hundred percent sure , you have also slept with him . I know sluts like you , you first sleep with big people and then manipulate them for their money ! Filthy whore !” dad screamed on her face . I was about to speak when Ms. Sharm held my hand stopping me .

“Sorry for opening my mouth infront of you sir . I know I don't have any right to speak infront of a big person like you but I am from a middle class family , it doesn't mean you will take my advantage . I know we have no standard as compared to you billionaire people . But sir you can't speak with us in this way . Infront of laws' eyes also every citizen of our country is same . Then why are you behaving this way with me ?” she stopped .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1050
Published : 2 Dec 2021

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha