// 22 //

ANAISHA

I was working on my laptop when a man of his late fifties came . He was about to enter inside devil's office when I stopped him ,“Excuse me sir ! You can't go inside without sir's permission ! Do you have any appointment ?” “You filthy people ,how dare you ? How dare you stop me from meeting my son ? ” he started yelling . “S-sir ,you are getting me wrong , I ju-” he cut me ,“oh ,now you will teach me what is right and wrong ?”

“Sir , I didn't mean that , I was just trying to tell you that . It's our rule ,you can't meet sir without an appointment !” I tried to explain the old man . “I don't know from where this boy search shits like you ? And now you will teach me what is the rules and regulations ?” he spat . The door of devil's cabin opened , he came outside with confused look ,“What is going on here ?”

“Sir I was just -” the old man cut off me ,“Your employee is showing this attitude to me ! She will now teach me rules and regulations of my company , she will teach the owner !” , devil rolled his eyes . “Dad , you come inside and Ms. Sharma , bring two coffees !” he ordered and left with the old man .

SHUBHAM  ✯

I took a sip of my coffee . Dad gave me a disgusting look ,“Why didn't you hired a pig as your personal assistant ?” I stopped in mid way and I looked at him ,“What do you mean ?”

“Didn't you got a better option for your P.A. position ? What shit are you keeping in this company ?” He spat . “Why ? I didn't find wrong quality in my employees , they are hardworking , they obey me !” I stated. “I am taking about your P.A. , from where you brought her ? Such an ugly bitch !” he snarled . “Dad enough , I will not hear a word about her she is perfect for this position !” I warned .

“Why I should not say ? You had such good options , why that filthy bitch ? Why not Pihu ?” he asked . “Cause Ms. Sharma is perfect . She is not a bitch or whore like that Pihu who open her legs infront of every man she see !” I snapped him angrily . “Mind your words Shubham ! And how you know that this girl is not a whore ?” dad smirked .

I freezed ,“Cause I know . She is nothing but a pure soul unlike that Pihu and dad if you are here say all this then you can leave !” “Boy , see whom you are speaking . You are standing in my company and disrespecting me .” he snapped me . “Dad ,you can't do anything . Now I am the one who is the CEO  of this company ” I smirked .

“You manwhore , you are nothing than a disgrace for the family !” he spat . I felt a pang in my chest ,I gulped my tears ,“Well , I know I am a manwhore afterall I'm your son !”

“SHUBHAM ” he roared . “DON'T SHOUT IN MY CABIN ! What happened ? The truth hurt ? This is your truth , you are a manwhore . You are the one who cheated on my mom , who used to abuse her with your P.A. You are the reason why my mom cried whole nights and because of you , I almost lost her! Because of you ! You are the reason I became like this , a monster ! You are the reason why everyone hate me ! You ! YOU ! ” I breathed for air . He gave me death glare before punching me .

I pushed him away while wiping the blood form the corner of my lip . “bloody bastard !” I muttered under my breath as he left .

I turned towards the big glass.  A loan drop of tear slides down through my cheeks .

[Flashback]

I was 6 years old

“Shubham , stay here mumma will return in just two minutes !” Mom said while wiping her tears . I was sitting under the table and crying ,“mumma don't go ,he will hurt you again , please !” I cried hard as my mom cupped my cheeks ,“Shubham you are a brave boy and brave boys don't cry . Mumma will come soon ! Lock the door from inside and don't open until I call you , ok ?” I nodded.

She closed the door and locked it from inside. 

I crawled under the table and hugged my knees “Mumma !”

“ahh.. sorry .. ahh... Stop . please !” I heard mom's shrieks . I cried harder . I felt so useless , I couldn't even save my mom .

[Flashback end]

I looked at the sky ,“I am so useless mumma , I love you !” I sobbed . I felt a hand on my shoulder , I turned instantly to find Ms. Sharma

I glared at her ,“What the hell are you doing here ?” I regretted when she flinched . I closed my eyes.  “Why you didn't asked for permission ?” I asked her little softly this time . “I-I asked but you never answered so I thought-” I cut off her ,“Next time don't do that !” she looked into my eyes . She gasped ,“Sir , you are bleeding !” she told touching my cheeks . I hissed ,“it's alright . I will manage !” I told bringing the first-aid box . I tried to apply but it was getting hard . I yelped in pain .

Ms. Sharma snatched it from me and turned me towards her . She applied little alcohol on the cotton and pressed it on my bruise ,“ahh..!” I hissed in pain . She bit her tongue ,“sorry !” She bit her bottom lip while applying the antiseptic . Her face was so near to my face . My eyes scanned her whole face , so beautiful !

It landed on her soft pink lips . I licked my lips then looked at her face.  She was frowning while applying the ointment . She looked aside for the bandage. A strand of her hair was on her face as she started bandaging . Without my acknowledge ,my hand removed the strand from her face which was disturbing her and tucked it behind her ear .

She slowly looked me with shocked. She blushed ,”it's done !” she went little away from me . I nodded .

“S-Sir ,are you ok ?” She asked with concern . “Yes , don't worry !” I gave her a smile . She looked surprise then gave me a warm and welcoming smile making my heart flutter .

She left .

She is so lovely . Did I misunderstood her ? She is so different from others . Am I really gonna take revenge from her ? Or she will fail my plan ?

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1064
Published : 3 Nov 2021

How was the chapter ?

It was quite emotional but also romantic . I know I'm not good in writing romantic stuffs so please co-operate with me . 🥺

But you can suggest me some romantic moment . If you want then message me ,I will try to add that ! (✿^‿^)

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha