// 15 //

ANAISHA

I winced when some bright light fell on my face .I narrow opened my eyes .I realised yesterday I fell asleep in the bathroom ."ahh..!" I yelped holding my head as I felt a massive pain in my head . Holding the sink ,I got up .I balanced myself in front of the mirror. I lifted my gaze and gasped at the view .The right corner of my forehead had a big purple bruise .I lightly touched it "oww..!"I cried in pain .

Shit ! I need to cover it before mom or Aaryan get up . I looked outside saw mom and Aaryan were sleeping soundly . I softly closed the door . I stripped down my clothes before standing under the shower .

I felt fresh after the cool shower.I wrapped the towel around my body and walked to the washbasin . I put some medicines and bandaged the bruise.

I made everything ready ,made Aaryan ready for his school , prepared lunch and breakfast .I wore my clothes , brushed my hair into a ponytail,at last I applied little foundation and concealer to cover my bruises until munchkin was having his breakfast .

We took a bus .After leaving Aaryan at his school ,I didn't took bus again as I don't want to waste my money when I have two perfect legs .

I was walking across the busy street when I suddenly felt dizzy . I stopped and stood there for few minutes .I again started walking .

__

He must be angry with me .

I entered inside his office cabin after he ordered ,"Come in !".I crashed with someone and my hand bag slipped down from my hand,"Sorry sorry ! " an unfamiliar voice came . I bend down and picked my bag ."You ,"I lifted my head to find the same guy from the café ,who came with the devil ."Hi " I nodded .

"Hello !" He waved . "What are you doing here ?"he asked ."I work here !" I simply answered ."Then why I never knew ?!" He spoke pouting sadly while turning towards devil who was busy working with his laptop .He faced me then spoke ,"Hi ,I'm Ankit !" He forwarded his hand for a handshake which I accepted ,"Hello ,I am Anaisha !"

"Wow ! Nice name! I too work here !" He said ."Oh that's great but why I never saw you here ?"

"Well I too never saw you !Wait ! Are you Shu- I mean Mr. Malhotra's secretary ?" he questioned with wide eyes .I nodded .He gulped ,"Hehe !"

I smiled ."Can I call you Anu ,if you don't mind ?! Anaisha is so long !" He asked showing puppy eyes ; Got,he is so childish ."That's alright!" I replied ."Thanks !" he exclaimed and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug .

Haaye rabb !

"ANKIT " A loud roar came from devil . He jerked, left me ."How dare you to hug her ?" He yelled while glaring him . Ankit raised an eyebrow ,"Why ? What's wrong in hugging your friend ?"

Devil added ,"I mean why you hugged her infront of me ? That too in my office ?"

"Are you sure you wanted to say that ?" Ankit asked ,smirking ."Are you leaving or shall I throw you out ?" Devil snapped .Ankit chuckled and left but not before winking at me .

Umm..What was that ?

"Ms. Sharma ,mind to explain why you are late ?"He questioned with a serious expression .His eyes landed on my head and he asked something which I couldn't able to hear .I was about to speak when I started feeling dizzy . Everything started moving and my vision became dark ."Ms. Sharma, are you listening?" I heard before falling into the darkness .

SHUBHAM

My eyes fell on Ms. Sharma's forehead there was a bandage for which I felt something and could not able to stop myself from asking about it ,"What happened to your head ?" She didn't spoke anything ."Ms. Sharma, are you listening ?" I asked again .

Suddenly she started stumbling .She fell down ,"MS.SHARMA "I yelled and ran to her. I kneeled down ,I slightly picked her head and kept on my arm .I patted her cheeks ,"Ms. Sharma . Ms. Sharma . Open your eyes .Anaisha ,open your eyes ."My heart started beating loudly against my chest when she she didn't opened her eyes .

But why ?

I picked her up in my arms , bridal style and placed her softly on the couch .I shouted but no one came .I am regretting for choosing this floor for my office .My eyes landed on the glass of water ,I sprinkled some on her face feeling restless and helpless all of a sudden .

She slowly opened her eyes , she looked at me then again closed . I helped her in getting up .She held her head ,"ahh..!"

"Anaisha are you ok?" I asked her with concern .She nodded ,"I am just - uh-my head is paining !" she exclaimed still holding her head. "You do one thing ,you take a leave for today !" I suggest her ."No ,sir ! We have to finalize a deal today and it is important !" She protested ."Ms. Sharma ,I am the boss here and I'm giving you permission plus order that leave ! Go home and take some rest ! I will manage everything !" I insisted .

"But s-"

"No buts or ifs Ms. Sharma " I spoke with stern voice ."fine !" she sighed in defeat .

I called my driver after few minutes he came in my office . I informed to Ms. Sharma "My driver will take you !"

"No sir , that's fi-" She started but I cut her ,"Driver ,drop her at her house !"

After she left my manger came informed that the meeting has postponed .He gave me some contracts that needed my signature .As I didn't had much works for like 2 hours ,I decided to pay a visit at one of my favourite school , to which our company donate very huge amounts .The school famous all over our state .And there education system is really great .

I got into my car and ordered the driver ,"drive to S R School ," He nodded while starting the car .

Our car came to halt .I glanced outside to find we already reched our destination . SR School .

I was walking inside when I saw a group of boy bullying a small boy .I walked near them .They were pushing the small boy , continuously ,then a boy of middle school came and pushed him hard because of which the small boy fell down .I ran towards them .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1064
Published : 26 Oct 2021

I know it was boring but don't worry ,have some patience. Future chapters are gonna be interesting .

Check the sneak peek of next chapter in my message board

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Writer,
Pratiha