// 33 //

♡ ANAISHA ♡

"Finally !" sir said as we left the flight . "What happened ?" I asked . "Nothing !" he shook his head . I let a giggle .

After a few minutes drive , we finally reached at the hotel . It was so tall . "Good afternoon sir !Welcome to Spring hotel ! What can I do for you ?" the receptionist spoke politely . "My name of Shubham Malhotra . I have a reservation of three rooms under the name Rajveer Malhotra ." Shubham sir said with same stern voice . Again his devil appeared . Great !

"I am sorry sir but there are only two rooms booked under this name !" the receptionist stated . "What ? How can it possible ? " Subham sir exclaimed . "Sir , are you sure you booked three rooms cause it's here showing there are only two rooms booked under this name ?" the lady said . "Recheck it ! There must be some problem in your system !" Shubham sir suggested her .

She did something on her computer ,"Sorry sir ! Our system don't have any problem ! Why don't you ask the person who booked it ? Maybe he did some mistake !" the receptionist told .

✯ SHUBHAM ✯

"okay !" I replied in frustration .

I punched dad's number on the screen furiously and he picked up the call after four rings .

Dad -"hello !"

Shubham - "Hello dad ! We just reached at the hotel -"

Dad - "oh..! That's great ! How is the hotel ? Did you like it ?"

Shubham - "Well , we got here some problem !"

Dad - "Oh my god ! Is everything alright ?"

Shubham - "Dad , can you check the booking ? They are telling that only two rooms are booked but we are three people ,"

Dad - "oh..! Sorry son ! I forgot to
inform you . Actually , all rooms were

already reserved so I booked only
two . You can do a thing , why
don't you share your room with Pihu ?"

Shubham - "I know you did it on purpose . I know your that shitty plans ."

I hund up the call . I know why he did it !

"Can I book one more room if there is any ?" I asked the receptionist . "Sorry to say sir but we don't have any . We are full . As you know it festival time so we are full !" she apologised .

"What we gonna do ? We are 3 !" I snapped her . "Hey ,calm down ! You know , you can share a room with me !" Pihu , the witch said seductively . I would love to die instead of living with this whore . "Yes sir , you can do this !" the receptionist said . "No , I don't want to stay with her !" I stated "but I won't mind sharing my room with Ms. Sharma !" I added .

She looked me with shock . "Yeah sir ! It's possible but if she don't mind otherwise you will have to share it with her !" she said pointing at Pihu . I gave Ms. Sharma a hopeful look . I gave her my puppy eyes . She looked at me and then Pihu . I saw a hint of mischievous in her eyes and a smirk on her lips. I shook my head with a warning look .

Then she spoke ,"Umm...! I don't think I would be comfortable with him !" she exclaimed . I gasped silently and narrowed my eyes . "Okay sir ! You need to live with Ms. Pihu ! This are you room keys and Ma'am your room number is 395 and sir yours is 340 . Don't worry about you luggages ,the bellboy will carry it . Have a great time !" she bowed smilingly .

♡ ANAISHA ♡

He gave me an angry as well as sad look . Oh poor boy ! But it's my time to play ! I winked at him and left , taking my key . "Thank you !" I thanked the bellboy as he placed my luggage near the couch ! To be honest , the room was wonderful . I thought to get freshen up . I came out of the bathroom after changing my clothes . I noticed someone sitting on my couch . I jumped backward ,"Who are you ?" the person turned .

I sighed in relief when I saw Subham sir ,"You scared me !" he turned ,"oh..! Sorry ," he narrowed his eyes ,"Why you did that ?" I couldn't help but smiled at his childish expression ,"Just for fun ! Fun is necessary in life !" I chirped . "oh..fun huh ? Let me show what fun is ," he said and took a step near me . I moved backward . He came forward and I moved backward . Suddenly I felt something cold and hard on my half bare back . I peeped and saw it was the door.

He didn't stop . He was now dangerous close to me . My breathe hitched in my throat when he pressed his body against mine . His hot breath was fanning on my face giving me goosebumps . I gulped audibly . He then leaned forward , his breath fell on my neck .

His cold nose touched my neck as he inhaled my scent . I closed my eyes . Then I heard something .

*Click*

I opened my eyes and found his smirking at me ,"next time lock your door before you go to change !" I realised what he was doing . Great ! Again embarrassed myself ! I blushed and walk past him .

I sat on the bed . He sat on the couch . "Why are you here ?" I questioned him . "Why ? Is there any problem ?" he querried looking me with narrow eyes . "First of all ,stop narrowing you eyes ,it's irritating now ! And secondly , I am not comfortable with you !" I simply answered .

"Oh sweetheart you don't even know the rules of friendship !" he spoke walking to the bed . "We are friends , it means we are always comfortable with each other ." he added dropping his body on the bed .

"What the hell ?" I growled . He got up and encircled his arms around my neck ,"look friend , the main reason is I don't want stay with that witch . I don't like her . She is disgusting !" he told and scrunched his nose . I pulled his nose ,"You are so cute !" he rolled his eyes ," bullshit !" he muttered under his breath .

"Hey ! You can't say it bullshit , it was truly cute !" I yelled as he started unpacking his bag and took out a pair of clothes . He scoffed and dashed inside the bathroom . I laughed hard holding my stomach .

"Will you stop laughing ?" his voice came from bathroom making me laugh more loudly .

~to be continued~

{A/N}

Words : 1031
Published :18 Nov 2021

How was the chapter ?

Vote

Comment

Follow me

Writer,
Pratibha