Three (Edited)

Darling, I fancy you.

"Rosie, wake up. We have class in ten minutes," Iris shakes my body while I lay in bed, still tired.

"I will skip it, just for today," I try, but she won't accept it, and in the next second, my blanket is off, and the cold air surrounds my body.

"No way you are coming with me to this class. Everyone will be there, including me, Theo and Draco." I sigh, and my body betrays me the second I sit up in bed, looking at her with mad eyes. The last thing I want right now is to go to a stupid class when we don't even have an assignment because it's the first class of the year. It's always this way for me. The first day in school feels useless because we won't do anything. I would much rather stay in bed and relax.

"Or maybe, that's why you dont want to go to class today. You are hiding from him, aren't you?" She grins, and I only roll my eyes before walking up from my bed and over to my closet.

"I am not avoiding him, and I am, in fact, getting ready for class, so will you please shut up?" My uniform hangs perfectly well in my closet, mainly because I haven't worn it yet, so there is no way for it to be elsewhere. It doesn't take me long before the clothes are on, my hair is fixed and I look somehow good enough for a class at nine in the morning. Iris and I left the dorm behind before walking downstairs to meet the guys whose dorms are on the bottom floor of the Slytherin common area.

"Good morning," a pair of hands surround my body, hugging me from behind, and I almost jump at the sudden touch. I don't quickly get scared, but when someone touches me and holds me tightly, I will get a fucking heart attack. It's not some weird type of trauma; it's just the fact that I don't like physical touch much.

"Draco fucking Malfoy, dont you dare scare me like that again," I scream at my best friend; his smirk makes him look proud of the fact that he succeeded in scaring me. All of my friends laugh, and I am fucking glad they enjoyed my minor heart attack, or it wouldn't be worth having it.

"It's not fucking funny," I try, but they all just continue laughing at me.

"You sure? You looked a bit scared," Theo approaches me, and my heart starts to beat faster, noticing how close he is. It has not always been like this; he has this effect on me, but after last night, something has changed. Like, I am fucking weak in my knees for the guy in question.

"Uh, class? Yes, we are late for class." I grab Iris's hand as he hurries to the classroom where Professor Slughorn has already started his morning class. Trust me, having my first class in the morning with this man makes me question something about my existence. In fact, it makes me ask why I am even alive.

"Rosie," Theo asks me a few minutes later as we begin to work on our project in class. He sits beside me, which I appreciate. I will thank the Lord above for having one of my best friends here instead of some weird Hufflepuff or Gryffindor. I turn to see if the professor has noticed me talking to Theo, which he hasn't.

"Hmm?"

"Are you ignoring me?" he asks, giving me a faint smile, and I shrug as an answer. I wouldn't say I am ignoring him, but I get why he would think so.

"No? Why would I?" His hand touches my thigh, and I almost gasp out loud at his sudden touch. I meet his eyes, him sucking in his lower lip as  I look shocked.

"Do I have to remind you of yesterday?" I look him in the eyes, unable to say a single word. His hand walks up higher, now grabbing my thigh, and I look around the classroom to see if anyone has noticed us.

"Theo... Not here," I whisper, hoping only he can hear me. He grins at the power he has in this situation, and I feel so weak yet so fucking solid and perfect right now. His touch is something special; it's doing something with me. His hand walks even higher, and I can't help but bite my lower lip.