Four (edited)

I'm doing good. I'm on some new shit.

"You look weirdly happy today," Draco says while sitting beside me in the library where I had been studying for the last couple of hours. This is nothing new; I like learning, and it's my time to escape everything else. Besides, I am good at it, so it's not something that bothers me much.

"I do?" I raise my head to meet his gaze, but he only smiles, nodding.

"I haven't seen you this happy in months; what did I miss?" He smirked, and I knew what he was trying to do. This is his way of getting information out of me; he knows what is happening.

"Nothing special," I only mumble with a smile before returning to my book.

"Yeah? Well, Theo told me something else." I turn to him in shock. The boys are close, and I know they talk a lot, but I did not expect Theo to talk about me.

"He talked about me?" I ask, sounding surprised, then lean back in my seat, trying to cool it down and not seem like a total freak. Draco, on the other hand, only smirks, looking proud of himself.

"No, but now I know it's about him," I sigh and close the book before fully turning to my best friend.

"What do you want to know?"

"I dont know? Everything? Maybe not details, seeing as you are like a sister to me. But... The rest?" It's funny how we always have called each other siblings; I remember us joking about it back in the first year. We are family, and not only in a friendly way, but our parents are cousins, which means we share that blood and everything wrong that comes with it.

"He kissed me yesterday in bed-" He stares at me in shock, and I'm beginning to wonder if the popular Draco Malfoy is more innocent than I thought he was. Seeing his reaction to us kissing is jaw-dropping.

"He kissed you yesterday, and I got to find out about it now?" I roll my eyes and try to continue, but his greediness takes over. '

"Did you tell Iris, because if you told her and not you, then-"

"Iris walked in on us, so yes, now listen, or you won't get any details whatsoever." He sits quietly this time, staring at me with a faint smile.

"Today, he grabbed me after potions and took me to his secret place, and he told me he liked me?" I smile faintly, and Draco's smile grows bigger. I know he is genuinely happy for us; he has always loved Theo and wants me to be satisfied.

"Did you finally open up about your feelings for him?"

"I told him I liked him too?" He smirked, and I hit his arm with my book, annoyed by his proud smir.

"Dont tell him, though, if he is embarrassed-"

"You think your best friend would be embarrassed by you?" He asks, raising his voice a little and sounding severe now.

"No... I dont know? I have never done this before." I look down, and he jumps closer to me. He has a smile on his lips again.

"Rosie, you are the most beautiful, brilliant person I know. I know that because we have been in each other's life forever. Trust me, if Theo tells you he likes you, he means, and he is not embarrassed by it." I smile a little, hugging him tightly. I feel relieved, and I know there are not many people besides Draco Malfoy who can make me this calm when overthinking.

"You two," the door into the library closes, and I almost jump out of his arms, hearing the dark voice.

"Riddle?" Draco has a frown on his face, staring at Mattheo with a shocked expression. Riddle, on the other hand, looks confident as he takes place right in front of us.