4⚡Kidnapping of the Doc

THERE IS A TRAILER OF THIS BOOK. GO CHECK IT OUT IN CHAPTER 1. EMERGENCY

"She is one of us

"She is one of us."

The cardiologist's breath hitched at Arin's raspy voice. His eyes were wide; he shockingly gaped at the gangster. This girl was a gangster?

Arin stepped back, "Many enemies are out there, eager to see her head body. I promise she will be safe with us. Now lay her in the stretcher or I kill you and do the job myself."

Tae debated with himself whether to help or not. If she was a member of the gang, it was better for Arin to take care of her. He just needed to escort them out of the building and then he would be free. He didn't want to get involved in illegal stuff. He was a reputed doctor. He wouldn't ruin his hard work.

Taehyung slowly turned around at the sleeping figure. Her pale face made him rethink about Arin's words. Was she even capable of doing such things?? On a second note, he was supposed to save her. Now that she was alive, his job was done.

He slowly removed the IV tube and picked her up in bridal style. She was not too light but enough for Tae to carry her over some distance. The doctor securely placed her on the stretcher.

Arin kept his gun fixed on him. He watched Taehyung's actions with alert eyes. "Direct me to the emergency exit!" He spat and walked out of the cabin followed by Taehyung, who pushed the stretcher.

"Take the ramp at right," Tae instructed.

An enemy was waiting for them at the bottom of the ramp. Arin didn't waste a minute before shooting down the man. For him, it was as easy as killing a mosquito.

"Walk towards the south."

Arin ran first to check for the presence of any unwanted being. A group of three men were waiting for him. Taehyung paused on his steps with the stretcher when he saw the other being held by three men together. He was afraid that Arin might die. But the thug was way more skilled than his thoughts.

A slender yet fatal knife pierced through each of the enemy's throats. They were piled on top of one another on the floor. Arin wiped off the blood from his knife using his shirt. He signaled the doctor to follow him.

Taehyung's body turned cold. It was too much for him to take in on a single day. Too many murders. He even saw some dead hospital staff on his way there. He mentally hoped his brother and others were safe and pushed the stretcher towards the exit.

Arin stood infront of a black BMW 8 Golden Thunder.