29⚡ "Watch how I end you..."

How stupid of me to think,
I was the only flower in your garden....

How stupid of me to think,I was the only flower in your garden

"I vote for Dead." Sri raised her head towards the familiar voice who walked into the room.

It was none other than her the underboss of the Titans, Jeon Jungkook. Sri's eyes widened at his sudden appearance. She wasn't informed about his return. Everyone present in the room was too busy checking out their Underboss's new appearance.

His hair was dyed in his original black color. He looked more buffy and built.

His voice had a different authority in them

His voice had a different authority in them. He looked more like S's brother than Soojung's. His face screamed 'warning'. They shifted in their positions uncomfortably under his piercing gaze. None dared to speak.

Jungkook finally overcame his insecurities. He was satisfied with himself. He raided a gang of 30 men in China alone before heading to Korea. He was proud that he had won without using weapons, unlike the enemies.

"I am in favor of killing Taehyung." Jk raised his fist.

Sri kept a stone face. JK had changed. He was not the one she had seen 5 months ago. He looked more capable. She was surprised at his choice. As far as she remembered, he was the one to prevent her from killing him.

She balled her fist to suppress her emotion. Was she really affecting their business to this extend? None but she was to be blamed for this. She had tried to achieve the impossible. She had dreamt of the forbidden happiness. She should have prepared herself for this day. If it was not for her, Taehyung would at least be living. Now she had no choice. This is for the best.

"Fine then. I will kill Kim Taehyung." She coldly announced and stormed out of the room. The momentary happy soul got transformed back into the old, dark one. She was now more sure why a Gangster shouldn't have any emotion.

Seeing his sister walking out of the room, Jungkook saw through her. Her feelings for the doctor had definitely changed. He took his hoop in between his teeth and thought, "Sorry, but I have to do this for us, for you."