35⚡ Surprise attack

I laugh with many but,
I don't trust any....

I laugh with many but,   I don't  trust any

(A/N: Full-on action. You can play ON or Mic Drop in BG to feel the scenes)

"Everything is as planned. You may get inside." Namjoon spoke through his earpiece. Jimin had sneaked inside the Dark Squad building in the morning and installed some hidden cameras. Namjoon stayed behind in their car and checked the whereabouts of his bosses through the laptop.

S locked her eyes with Jk who stood some distance away from her in the opposite direction. Both the bosses had a group of men behind them. The Titans were in their black battle suit. Weapons were hidden in every pocket of the attire. She signaled her brother and the bifurcated group tiptoed inside.

"Kai is in his office room on the 10th floor." Namjoon notified. The firing began in a blink of an eye. Titans were ordered not to mercy anyone.

......

An injured man barged inside Kai's room. He was covered in blood and was barely standing. "B-Boss, Titans are out there!" He fainted.

"What the hell?!!" Kai stood up from his chair. He expected an attack but not within a span of 2 days. He knew his sudden attack had killed many of their men moreover Dark Squads had shot her. S should compensate for her losses before attacking again. But he was wrong. She totally caught him off guard.

Kai was about to run out of his office when a muzzle stopped just after opening the door. He backed off in reflex. Sri walked inside, the gun never leaving its aim. She removed the scarf which was covering her face. Her purple highlighted hair fell on her back. She looked dangerously gorgeous with dark, dominating eyes and a deadly revolver in her grip. "We meet again, Kai."

The name 'Kai' came out in a cocky way. She was enjoying his shocked face. He stepped backward while Sri walked forward to reduce the gap between the muzzle at his head.

Kai's hips were touching his table. He had nowhere to go. But his expression changed. He smirked and just then a 'Beep' was heard. S turned around to see the door closed. "The lock is here.", he showed a digital key, "Either of us will leave this room. Let's end this." He challenged.

"Bring it on. I would love to kill you one on one." She seemed more excited than before. At least no one would be there to disturb her.

Kai narrowed his eyes and in a split second, he was firing at her. She dodged the bullets and fired back. Sri charged at the male but he stopped her hand in the mid-air. He twisted it behind her. She grunted in pain.

But it didn't last long as she headbutted his face and the latter loosened his grip. She turned around and collided the handle of the gun with his head. Kai stumbled back. His mouth was bleeding and his forehead was purple.