16⚡ Monsters don't have a heart

Never waste time trying to place people where they don't fit

Taehyung quickened his steps to catch up with Sri. What she did, was unforgiveable. He held her wrist and forcefully turned her to face him. Her eyes were dead. The spark they held while entering the party was now replaced by ferocity and maliciousness. It seemed S was a completely different being.

"Why did you bring me here?" He asked with an unusual calmness in his voice. The gangster kept staring at him without showing any tint of emotion. Taehyung had had enough. "I ASKED, WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!" He shook her by her shoulders, "ANSWER ME!!"

Her silence triggered Tae more. His wall of patience had broken. "All these were your plan! You wanted to see me vulnerable. You wanted me to get into an irrecoverable trauma! You want to see me broken by all means before you pull the trigger. But you know what, Jeon Sri?" His fingers dug into her skin. "I am as good as before. I was indeed scared, but I was able to overcome it. You lost! You couldn't overpower me! Correct... get that in your head. You. Got. Defeated." His veins popped up on his neck. He looked manic at that moment. He harshly pushed her away and ran his fingers through his brown hairs.

"Irony, Ha! I saved your life by risking mine. And now you are planning to kill me not once, but several times! Stabbing me till I can take no more, till I scream for death. Lord, what sin have I done in my past life that I had to meet you?!" He looked up at the starry sky in accusation.

Sri kept on staring at the person before her without a word. She was nothing more than a cursed doll. The hurricane in her didn't calm down even after taking so many lives. She had never felt so unsettling emotions in her life. It churned her organs and constricted her brain. She wanted to cut off Taehyung's tongue for yelling, but something held her back. Something in him made her feel guilty for her deeds. Never since, she took over the gang, did she feel guilty after killing someone.

Taehyung saw how Sri ignored his words and resumed walking towards the car. He laughed bitterly, "At least say why did you kill the innocents before you go. I will not be able to sleep otherwise."

Sri halted in her tracks. She turned around once again and retraced her steps until her face was inches from him. "Because it was fun." The way the corner of her lips twitched made her look like a psychopath.

Tae was taken aback by her blatant reply. "W-what?" Her eyes began creeping him out.

"They were like insects who never cared for the world. They were always busy doing their own shits. Did you notice any single one of them trying to save the other?"

Taehyung was at a loss for words. Sri continued, "No. All were selfish. That's how this world is. Everyone is ready to sell you for their selfish greed. Even your own parents are ready to sell your body just for some pennies. Ever thought what was a child doing in a place like that?"