15⚡ The massacre

I don't live in darkness,
The darkness lives in me..

I don't live in darkness, The darkness lives in me

⚠️Triggering scenes ahead. Please skip if not comfortable. ⚠️

"I am surrounded by ten men each having naked knives in their hands. My bullets are exhausted and I am alone." Jk tried to keep his voice as casual as possible. He knew Sri would be worried.

But S, who had raised him with her own hands, knew he was having a tough time. He might not make out if he didn't get help soon. Panic began to grow in her but she kept herself composed. Acting rash would backfire on her. "Where are you?"

"At the first floo-" She heard an unpleasant sound and the connection went off.

"Hello?! Jungkook?! Am I audible??" There was no reply from the other side. "Fuck!" She cursed and exhaled sharply. Her plan was supposed to be fully proved. They would have had already won if not the Dark Squads. She was fuming in rage. The first thing she would do after this mission, was to take down the Dark Squads at any cost. They thought themselves too daring to go against Titans. It wouldn't take much time to show them their place.

The elevator door opened on the ground floor. They stepped out. Tae suddenly felt the air grow tense around him. Whatever S had heard from the other end of her earpiece, wasn't good. He noticed how her facial muscles clenched in anger and how her breathing became slightly fast.

"Arin. Go to JK in the 1st floor. " She ordered the orange hair.

"Yes boss." He was about to turn around when he heard some noises.

A small group of 4 men was approaching the trio. They were from the enemy gang. "Get them!" One of them yelled.

S took her revolver out of the thigh hostler and began shooting. Arin helped her. Taehyung kept on looking everywhere in fear. "Don't worry. Stay behind me." S was standing in front of him, shielding him from the attacks. Taehyung felt helpless and vulnerable. His pride got hurt. He almost took out the gun from his blazer's pocket but stopped. He couldn't shoot. No matter how bad the enemy was, he just couldn't kill them. Being a doctor by profession made him realize the value of life.

"Arin go to Jungkook!" S reminded him once again.

"But Sri-" Arin hesitated to leave her alone. The last time he had left her, she had almost died.

"I SAID GO TO JUNGKOOK! I CAN TAKE CARE OF US! ARE YOU DISOBEYING YOUR BOSS?!"

Arin was helpless before an order. He took a final look at Taehyung. He dropped his jealousy as his pleading eyes requested Tae to protect her. He then ran back into the elevator.

Taehyung focused on the female infront of him. She looked tired. She was still not completely healed. S managed to take down one and Arin had killed another, but the other two kept on firing. He took her hands in his. "Let's run. We can't fight them."