14⚡ S kills Bryon

She realized who she was and everything changed in a snap....

⚠️15+ scenes⚠️

"Everything is set. On the count of three. One..." Jimin approached her.

"Two..." His lips slowly curved into a sinister smile. "And three!" He crossed S and made his way to the exit.

As soon as the firing began the party hall became chaotic. People were running for their lives. The bodyguards tried to fight the enemies but the Titans showed no mercy to anyone. They shot whoever tried to block their path.

Taehyung kept on looking around himself in shock. He saw people in black running around with machine guns. He felt sick at the cruel sight before him. The firing was deafening.

"Come with me!" Sri's words pierced the other disturbances and reached his auditory canal. He turned his head and blankly stared at her. "Stick to me if you want to live!" She held his palm and pulled him along.

Taehyung followed S's steps into the elevator. Sri pressed the 7th floor and the lift ascended. She took out the shotgun from her bag and checked if its chamber was completely loaded. She began running as soon as the elevator door opened. The cardiologist followed her cluelessly. He had a bad feeling about whatever was going to happen next.

Sri halted in front of a door and took out the keys which Jimin had given her before leaving. She quietly unlocked it and held the doorknob, eyes scanning everywhere in an alert.

"What are you doing???" S ignored Tae and barged into the room.

The sight before her wasn't pleasant. Bryon was only in his boxers. There were 3 girls with him. One was completely naked and the other two were in the midway of stripping.

The mid-aged man had his eyes bulged out at the intruders. The girls screamed at the top of their lungs when they saw Sri pointing a gun at them. "Bryon Rawls. Tsk Tsk. It was fun hunting you down."

"Who are you?!! Do you even know who I am?!" He recoiled his body at the vicinity of the bed. Panic was evident in his voice so was Taehyung.

"You are seriously not planning to kill-" The doctor's words were cut off by a gunshot followed by another one. Two of the girls lay dead. The third one sat on the ground, paralyzed at the sight of the muzzle aimed at her.

S was about to shoot when Taehyung held her wrist and came in front of the muzzle. "Why are you killing the girls?! They are innocent!"

"It doesn't matter! No one will get out of here alive! Every war has its victims."

"This is insane! You can't kill her. I won't let you-"

"OUT OF MY WAY!" She pushed him away and shot the last girl. Her outrageous eyes finally fell on Bryon. His eyes shot back arrows at her.