Chapter 22

Chapter 22

With the intentions to bathe on my own, we ended up debating whether he should join the bath as well. Of course, since I wanted to put off the mating ritual, I was against him bathing with me.

God knows what he will do to me once he allows his wolf to take control fully. And, it's going to be difficult to keep his pervert side from touching my body.

From what I heard from Piper, his wolf was a huge pervert. So there was no way I was going to let him share water with me. Since, he was the Alpha's son, his bathroom was so much bigger than mine. Why squeeze with me in my old room?

"Come on, babe." He tried his hardest to convince me as I stood on my ground and kept shaking my head. "Would you rather lose to me or lose me?" I retorted back with a question that I knew very well that will end this meaningless debate.

He sighed, hanging his head in defeat when he knew that he will never win me.

I tipped his defined jaws to face me, gently pecking his lips. "Now be a good boy and go back to your room and bathe. I will come and find you in a while."

"No, change into something nice because we are going out. I will come and fetch you instead." He said, giving me a wink. I smiled, shrugging my shoulders.

"I will see you in 15."

xxxx

I may be a girl, but I don't have the habit or routine to apply any sort of makeup on my face. I usually took care of my skin with skincare products and was ready to go.

However this time, I decided to apply a thin coat of light pink lip gloss on my lips. Yes, I may not have any makeup on my table, but Rachel had left this lip gloss behind, saying that I would use it when the time comes.

I don't really believe that I would eventually use this lip gloss since I don't wear makeup, but for the sake of looking good in front of Nathan tonight, I don't mind.

Well, Rachel was right this time. I should thank her the next time I see her in the pack house.

I looked at myself in the mirror, staring at the reflection of myself. Behind me, a figure stood when I realised it was Nathan. I spun around to face him, noticing a ghostly smile on his lips.

"Wow." He breathed out, taking in the sight of me. I smiled, flattening down my dress as I did a smooth turn. "How do I look?" I asked, biting the inside of my cheeks in nervousness.

"You look beautiful, babe."

xxxx

The moment we reached the beach, I began walking on foot with my sandals hanging in between my fingers. He walked beside me with entwined fingers, leading me towards the direction of a small shelter.

As we reached near the shelter, I noticed that there was a huge sofa inside a large heart shape filled with rose petals. I also noticed a small working refrigerator at the back. In front of the sofa was a blank screen on the projector.

I took in the sight in front of me, couldn't help but to smile. "I don't know what to say, Nathan. This is so beautiful." I turned to look at him as his smile grew widely.

"Though it took me the whole morning to set this up, but the priceless smile on your face is worth the effort." He whispered, leaning in as he pecked my lips.

He smiled, pulling me into the huge heart. I sat down on the sofa as I waited for him to join me. He returned with a bowl of warm popcorns while I stared at it in astonishment.

"How did the popcorns manage to stay warm?" He simply chuckled. "Below the fridge is a heater, this is an invention from your brother's human friend."

I was so amazed by the work of a human. I knew humans were intelligent species, but they were way intelligent than I thought.

"So, how about a movie in front of the screen?" He suggested, dipping his fingers into the bowl as he ate the popcorns. I laughed at the sight, nodding.

He popped in the disk and played, The Longest Ride. Very soon, we began to immerse ourselves in the intriguing movie while our fingers moved to grab some popcorns from the bowl.

Halfway through the movie, I noticed that his hand was tugging on mine. I turned around to see him leaning in as he claimed my lips. Without intentions to resist the kiss, I responded to it and leaned in for more.

His tongue traced the bottom of my lips before tangling with my tongue. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I immersed myself in the kiss.

Slowly, our pants filled the place as we pulled apart. It was at this time when I turned to see the leads panting as well. Filled with surprise, I turned back to face him.

"Did you timed this?" I asked, noticing him smirking with mischief.

"Nathan!"