34

Leilani's POV:

Oscar finally left and I flopped down onto the couch.

"What a fucking headache." I said.

"What's a fucking headache?"  Isaac asked.

"No absolutely not we don't say those words." I said.

"Oh, why?"

"Because those are meant for big people like me." I said grabbing his hand.

"Oh okay. Where's papa?"

"He left but I'm sure he'll be back." I smiled.

"You promise?" Isaac asked.

"I promise."

———

2 a.m.

I'm still awake.

I can't sleep after what happened today. I can't stop thinking about the whole situation that happened between me and Oscar.

I honestly started tearing up the thought of how everything went wrong.

We were so much perfect for each other and yeah our relationship wasn't "perfect" but we use to be.

Seeing him today brought back so many feelings I didn't want to feel again. Especially about him.

I was taken out of my thoughts when there was quiet knocking on the door.

If it was Oscar I'm going spaz.

I opened the door.

I'm about to spaz.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing at my house at two in the fucking morning?" I said frustrated.

"What are you doing up at two in the morning? You only do that when you're thinking about something. So what are you thinking about Lei?" He asked shoving me aside to walk into my house and sit down on the couch.

"Are you serious you're just going to shove passed me and then sit on my couch?" I whisper shouted.

"Yeah pretty much." He smirked.

"You're a fucking dick."

"You get still get flashbacks from it though." He stood up.

"You're funny." I gave him a dirty look.

"Yeah but is it true though? I mean you haven't been with anybody since we've broken up."

"If all you're hear for is some pussy go get it from somewhere else because I am not giving up shit." I sassed.

"Why not? I mean you are the only girl that's ever 100% satisfied my needs."

"Aw. I don't care leave. Like I said before if it doesn't involve Isaac get the fuck out."

"We can make another Isaac." He laughed and walked closer to me.

I paused for a moment.

"I mean he would like another sibling." I smiled. "But I know damn well you won't be the father of my next kid."

He devilishly laughed. "You're so funny Lei. Now why not?"

"Because you put me through hell that couple of months we were together." I gave him a dumbfounded look.

"Yeah but you never gave me the chance to explain." He said.

You have go to be fucking kidding me.
"You're seriously a fucking joke. I have you a shit ton of times to explain so you could communicate so I could help you and you never wanted to fucking talk. So don't put this on-" he cut me off.

"I saw a lot of shit Lei that I didn't even think actually happened in real life. I wasn't ready to talk about it then."

"So that gives you all the right to be an asshole to me and basically be an absent father to your child?"

"Do you really want to know what happened or not?"

"Actually I would. But come back tomorrow I need to sleep and this time send me a text or call me before you show up." I sassed.

"What makes you think I have your number?" He asked.

"Well I'm assuming if you can find my address you can find my number. So with that you can leave." I said and opened the door.

He laughed and walked towards the door. "You've always been headstrong."

-cantevenfunction