Chapter 11-Complication-

Oscar's POV:

I was sitting outside with all of the other Santos per usual when I see Leilani Usain Bolt run into her house.

I instantly got up and walked into her house.

"Yo baby where you at?" I shouted through the house.

"The bathroom." I heard her say.

"Why were you runnin-" I stopped my sentence when I saw she was washing blood off her hands.

"What happened?" I said pissed.

"Uhh...Latrelle, he came up to me at school and tried making a move. He then touched me, I told him not to. I tried walking away then he grabbed me by wrist. I then rocked his shit because I knew that was going to be the only thing that was gonna get him off me. Then his little home boys saw then started running after me, then I ran and now were here." she said fast and all in one breath.

I was hot. Boiling. Livid. Fuming. This little wanna be thug tryna earn some respect off of mi reina. My bebita. Nah, that shit ain't gonna pass, I don't care if she already beat his ass.

(Y'all that rhymed omfg, Dr. Suess who bitch anyways back to reading)

"Baby" She said looking at me as she was wrapping her ring and pinky finger.

"Yeah?"I said low.

"It's fine baby, I took care of it and we'll take care of it. But for right now we lay low and let them make there move. We both know it's not gonna be shit. We wait until they do something then fire back." she said grabbing my hands.

"Lei, he could've hurt you. Shit he still can. Right now I bet you got a green light on you."

"Look, I got good news. I graduate Friday!" She jumped.

"How in the fuck?"I say raising my eyebrow. I mean I was happy just confused.

"AP classes, service hours, and the fact that I've been working on my college degree since the summer of going into freshman year."She said all proud.

"Holy shit, not only is my baby beautiful, sexy, funny, talented, and amazing. She's also a genius." I laughed

"Damn right." She said placing a kiss on my lips.

"You know that's a good thing. You'll be protected 100% after Friday. But you know that also means your getting picked up and dropped off by me and I'm gonna make Cesar keep an eye on you."

I know that I shouldn't let her step foot back onto school property till this all passes but, I knew that this meant a lot to her. More than some fucked up gang shit. I knew she was gonna go anyways even if told her not to. This was something she worked so hard for.

"You don't need Cesar to keep an eye on me. I can handle myself." She said raising her hands.

"Yeah I know you just need back up." I smiled.

We leaned in and started to make out, as it was starting to get intense.

Until our phones went off non-stop.

Leilani's POV:

38 new messages from Snapchat.

I clicked on the tab where my phone got it's seizure from and Oscar did the same.

It was the fight video of me and Latrelle.

School tomorrow was gonna be fun. But Friday is all I'm worried about.

"Damn mami, you can throw hands." He chuckled.

"The fuck I'd look like if I didn't." I laughed along with him.

I just kept opening messages from people say shit like, "Damn you beat his ass good.","I didn't know you could fight. Must've learned from spooky. lol.","You down rocked his shit, respect.","Girl, what was you thinking?"

I replied to a few of them and shut my phone off.

I was talking to Oscar about how we were gonna handle all of this when my messages were blowing up again.

Ruby-I know you did not just fight Latrelle.

Ruby-So what your handling Spooky's dirty work now?

Ruby-I thought you were better than this Leilani!!

Ruby-This isn't love Lei. Get out before your in too deep.

Incoming call from Ruby.

I glance up at Oscar and he walks out of the bathroom.

I answer it.

"Hello." I say.

"What the fuck were you thinking Leilani?! Huh?! Let me guess your helping him with his dirty work? OR! Better yet I bet Spooky got you into that position because of your affiliation." he scoffed.

"The second one, Latrelle came up to me and tried grabbing me and taking me away. I defended myself Ru. You have to understand that he's a wanna be and doesn't know how to gain respect."I said soft.

"I don't care Lani. I'm going to need you to stay the fuck away from me and the rest of us. We don't even exist to you. Got it? I don't need our lives getting fucked up like yours is." He said low. But you could feel the aggression in his tone.

"Got it. But haven't we already been doing that Ru?"I questioned then hung up.

The fuck is he to tell me how my life is. HE DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ME!!

I walked in the living room where Oscar was sitting. I sat next to him on the couch.

"He's not wrong Lei." Oscar said looking at the floor.

"Yes he is. He doesn't know anything I've been through, and he doesn't know how I live. Actually nobody does." I scoffed.

"I'm not trying to piss you off okay Lei, but he does have a point. If you never even talked to me Latrelle wouldn't have ever even noticed you." He still had his head down.

"Baby, it was like that even when I was around Cesar. He'd cat call me but it's never gotten to that. I guess it was just a bunch of built up anger."I shrugged.

"You serious?"He lifted his head.

"Yeah, I fucking hate the Prophet$. They're a third of the reason my brother died. But that's another story." I said climbing onto his lap.

"I never knew that, or you had a brother, why didn't you tell me?"He looked concerned.

"Just never got around to it." I sighed.

"But you can get around to this?" He said putting his hands on my hips pulling me closer.

"Hell yeah I can." I smiled and kissed him.

Then took our clothes off,

then you know.... did it.

As always leave your suggestions and feedback in the comments

-cantevenfunction