33

Leilani's POV:

"You could have just told me you were coming. You could've just knocked on the front door. You could've just done...I don't know...not break into my house!"

Oscar just laughed at me. "But it's not as fun this way is it." He laughed this evil laughed that just irked me.

"Poppa!" Issac shouted and ran up to Oscar.

Oscar picked him up and held him with embrace. "Hey kid, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

I watched as they had a small conversation. As much as I hated Oscar. As much as I wanted to beat the fuck out of him. As much as he's hurt me, I couldn't do that Issac. I needed to give Issac the chance to know his Father.

After a minute I cut into their conversation. "Hey Issac, can you go play in your room for a few minutes?"

"But-" I cut the two year old off.

"I'll take you to the park later."

His eyes lit up. "Okay! But only for like 10 minutes."

I smiled over his cuteness.

"Why'd you do that?" Oscar said harshly.

"He has nothing against you, if that's what your trying to get across. I'm raising him to make that choice if he wants you there or not. What happened between us doesn't have to happen with him with us. He can make that choice. But that's not what I wanted to talk about so-" He cut me off.

"So what did you want to talk about then?" He slammed his hand on the wall.

I started to have a flashback from one of my "mom's" various ex-boyfriend's. I was starting to tear up but I quickly snapped out of it.

I just looked at him and shook my head. "Forget it Oscar, just leave. If you want to discuss how we're going to handle being co-parents then you can call me and we can meet somewhere to talk about it. But until then, get the fuck out of my house."

He scoffed. "You think I'm gonna leave that easily? Just because you tell me too? I'm not gonna leave that fast like you did."

I slightly laughed. "Oh really? If I remember correctly you kicked me and my son out. Then had your tongue down another skanks throat right in front of me, while Isaac was only another few feet away."

"But you didn't fight it." He said leaning against the wall.

"Why would I? I stopped trying after you would constantly yell at me and take your anger out on me." I shook my head and walked back towards the kitchen.

I didn't hear foot steps follow me and I didn't feel like he was going to. But minutes later he did.

"I'm sorry." Oscar mumbled.

"That's cool. Now your son in the eyes and say that. Also tell all the shit you and see how he takes it."

He walked over to stand in front of me. "Okay tell your our son all the shit you did then."

"Like what Oscar? I've never done anything to harm him." I looked at him confused.

"No but you've lied to him."

"About what? You're genuinely making no-"

Oscar interrupted me. "That you were gonna let him see me."

"I never lied. I moved to get away. I couldn't be in Freeridge anymore and I didn't want to be affiliated with anything to do with this life anymore. Especially since I was now taking care of him on my own. I told him anytime we go back he could see you and spend time with you. Like I said I was going to let him choose if he wanted to or not. So don't you ever say I fucking lied to him. So you know what Oscar fuck you. Get the fuck out of my house."

-cantevenfunction