Chapter 21-I Feel Okay-

Leilani's POV:

It's been 2 weeks since I've left the hospital.

It's been 3 weeks since it happened.

It's been 3 weeks since I've said a word.

I've been bottling this anger inside me. I knew if I ever saw Latrelle again, I'd brutally murder him. He took my child away from me. Not the fact that he shot me, he took my baby away from me. MY KID!

Oscar's been trying to get me to talk, but I'm not budging. I'm still angry. No scratch that, psychotically insane rage.

The minute I open my mouth and speak what I've been holding in me, is the day I will murder Latrelle.

I've been sleeping constantly, mostly so I can avoid everyone and because I've been depressed about my baby. I was gonna have mini me or baby oscar or baby what ever it wanted to be. (AN: I know this is a serious moment, but we supportive up in this bih.)

When I was told this apparently the iud I had only lasts 2 in a half years. I was so hurt, the reason me and Oscar broke up that one time was because he wanted his future with me, to have kids with me. Latrelle took that away.

Time Skip

I woke up in a decent mood today. I was at Oscar's house he wanted me there to keep me safe, and I didn't want to be alone.

 I was at Oscar's house he wanted me there to keep me safe, and I didn't want to be alone

I got ready for the first time in awhile, I was feeling myself today. I honestly felt okay. Well that was until I heard yelling from outside. That's when okay turned into my rage. I saw that ugly ass lime green impala, Prophet$.

I quickly grabbed a gun from behind the shelf and went outside.

I slammed the door causing all the attention towards me.

"Well look who it is?"I heard Latrelle's voice it just irked me even more.

"Loopy get inside."I heard Sad Eyes say.

I didn't move my eyes off of Latrelle.

"Get in side Lani."He said trying to drag me but I didn't move my feet and my eyes still didn't move off of Latrelle.

I shoved Sad Eyes off me moving the gun more into his side to get him to back off.

I stood next to Oscar who was standing right in who was standing right in front of Latrelle.

"You mad?"He laughed and started acting like he was all big in bad.

Oscar whispered in my ear, "This isn't gonna be good Lei, go inside. Please mi amor."

I brought him back down and whispered in his ear, "I love you."I smiled.

He smiled back at me.

I then turned and stared at Latrelle with a blank expression.

"What are you gonna do? Last time I checked I'm the one who put you in the hospital."He laughed.

That's when I made my move.

I held my gun pointing to his head, "And last time I checked I'm gonna be the one putting you in a coffin."I gave a smug look.

"Sweetie leave this to the big boys."He said and booped my nose.

Without hesitation I shot him right next to his ear.

"You better pipe down your bitch."One of he Prophets called out.

"Ay! Don't be calling her no bitch!"Oscar retaliated.

"Nah it's cool, I got this. You really wanna go bitch we can go, cause we both know you ain't all that without a gun."He said walking towards me.

Oscar got in between us.

"Ain't nobody touching my girl."He said towering over Latrelle.

"It's okay baby, I got this."I smiled and pushed him out of the way.

"I got this."I said looking around at all the Santos.

With ever step Latrelle took forward I took on back.

I knew what I was doing, every step he took he was inching towards his death.

Eventually I hit the back of the porch.

"What is the infamous 'Loopy' gonna do now."He said laughing a deep laugh rolling up his sleeves.

He tried swinging, I slipped out from underneath him. So now he was against the porch.

"Your right what am I gonna do now? You know my first plot to kill you was to light you on fire. My second plot to kill you was to stab you to death and now for third plot, well how about I just show you?"I said tilting my head a giving a psycho smile.

"You got-"I cut him off by punching him in the face.

With hit after hit, with stomp after stomp and kick after kick.

He dropped gasping for air.

"Hard to breath?"I laughed psychotically.

He looked at me with remorse in his eyes but I didn't care.

I squatted down to his level.

"Now so tough now huh big guy?"I gave him a fake sympathetic look then smiled.

"You know I'm not mad at you for trying to kill me. I'm mad at you for killing you for killing my kid."I said the stood so I could tower of him.

"Please."He said barely.

"Please what? Don't kill me? Stop this? You don't have to do this?"I laughed.

"Sweetie I do, you killed my kid. You fucked with the wrong family and the wrong bitch. Latrelle I don't think you quite understand. Your not leaving my sight alive."I smiled again.

With that I started stomping his head in.

After about 2 minutes, he was dead.

I stood up and I felt nothing but,

Purely calm,

relieved,

and okay.

I looked up around me and saw that nobody was there.

I was suddenly woke up,

"Guys?"I said.

That's when Oscar stood and started yelling.

"You can't leave yet, baby you gotta stay."He shouted shaking my shoulders but I couldn't feel it.

I looked over and saw Ruby crying,

I got up and hugged him but I went right through him.

That's when I realized, I died.

WhAt WiLl HaPpEn NeXt????

-cantevenfunction