Ch.20-"I- I lo-ove you so- so much."

Leilani's POV:

It's been 3 months since me and Oscar have gotten together and I couldn't be an happier. We've been inseparable.

I woke up to Oscar getting out of bed.

"Noooo."I groaned.

"Common Lei we gotta start getting ready. We have to go to that one girl's quince remember?"He said nudging me.

"Oh right. Olivia's quince."I said getting out of bed.

"Look at you, getting awake."He said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever."I said walking to the bathroom.

The more I thought about Olivia's quince the more and more anxious I felt. My intuition just kept telling me don't go. Something bad was going to happen.

I started shutting down the feeling. It's just jealousy right? Because I never got one right?

"Oooooh look at you bebita (babygirl) looking fine as ever."He laughed and I faintly smiled.

"What's wrong?"He said holding my hands.

"I just have a bad feeling about going. I just genuinely don't want to go. Not because I don't care, but something tells me that something bad is going to happen."I said running to the bathroom.

I threw up. I felt dizzy.

"Hey, you okay?"Oscar said coming in.

"I just threw up."I said.

"Maybe you should stay in then."He said rubbing my thigh.

Time Skip To An Hour Later

"Cesar I said I'm not going."I spat.

"Please, drink some gatorade, take an advil, smoke a blunt. I don't care Leilani, were down a dama now because Jasmine is deathly ill" He said putting emphasis on the deathly ill part.

"Fine!"I shouted annoyed and hung up on him.

Another Time Skip

"Okay so maybe I was just jealous."I say to Oscar as were dancing.

"See, nothing to worry about."He said laughing.

We started gazing into each other's eyes ; I could get lost in them whenever.

"I lo-"Oscar got cut off by the sound off of gunshots.

I started looking around and then started feeling it.

I looked down and saw blood.

So much blood.

"Hey just breathe."Oscar said with his voice cracking.

I tried to talk but he just kept telling me to breathe and that everything was going to be fine.

I felt myself slipping away, my eyes started becoming heavier. My breathes became weaker. My body grew numb.

Before death came upon me.

"Osc- Oscar."I said soft.

"No, just breathe."

"I- I lo-ove you so- so much."I said shaky.

"I love you too, with my whole heart."He said grabbing my hand.

"Stay with us baby. Your a fighter I know you have it in you."

"Just keep breathing."

I couldn't hear anymore everything started becoming a loud ringing sound.

I started coughing all that came out was blood.

"Stay with us mi amor."

Was the last this I heard.

I didn't know where I was it was all black.

This was it.

This was death.

Oscar's POV:

I watched her die in my arms. The love of my life, my soulmate, my other half.

The paramedics finally arrived. They immediately started reviving her.

It was a solid 6 minutes when I heard her gasp and coughing and saw her breathing again.

"Okay everybody out of the way!"One of the EMT's shouted.

I felt the biggest weight had lifted off my shoulders.

"Oscar?"I heard her say before they put a breathing mask on her face.

One of the EMT's pulled me aside.

"Are you her boyfriend?"He asked.

"Yes."I said exhausted.

"You can ride in back."He said.

"Thank you."

7 hours later

This is the first time I have ever been scared.

2 hours ago a nurse came out saying she died again but she's fine now!

BITCH!

I have never been more on edge and I've been held at gun point.

Okay not a good analogy right now but still.

I loved her with my whole heart. That was my everything struggling to live down the hall.

"Mr. Diaz!"A nurse called out.

"Right here."I said walking up to them.

"Follow me."She said.

"She just got out of emergency surgery. She is stable and put into a medically induced coma, that she'll wake up to in 2 days. Luckily only 2 of the other bullets went through her." She let out a sigh.

"Okay what about the other one?"I asked.

"The third one, didn't go through her. It stopped and.."She paused for a minute.

"And what."I said raising my voice a little bit.

"It killed her baby, she was pregnant Mr. Diaz."The nurse said.

Yeah yeah yeah I know that "Leilani can't get pregnant." Yeah I know but like let me live and create a story line thank you. I've already figured out how she's gonna be able to get prego so chill.

Anyways what do y'all think is gonna happen?

-cantevenfunction