To the Synchro Dimension! The City

A While Later - Maiami Stadium

We all waited on the backstage before Reiji revealed the Lancers to the public. Including Dennis. Man I hate that guy! Can't wait to exposed him. Reiji called me before we all gathered as he told me the plan to expose Dennis.

Kurosaki and Yuto was explained everything to Serena, who was shocked because everything that she believed in her whole life was a lie. Kurosaki explained how they carded every single person they meet and laugh like an maniac.

"And you? Why are you so loyal in fight againts Academia?" Serena adderesed me.

"I have my reason. Beside, I need to bring Yuzu back home. She's my friend." I replied.

"The Maiami Championship Junior Youth Tournament!" Nico yelled.

"That's our cue!" Yuya said as we lined up to the center court together.

"Please welcome them with a great applause!" Nico announced as we slowly walked from the backstage to center court together with serious expression. Except, of course Sawatari, who act like he was winning the world championship.

I have to say this, even his skill are not as good as the other Lancers, he was at least useful to boost the morale of the team and breaking down enemies focus.

And as expected, people booing Sawatari for cheat, which pissed him off. He walked to nervous Nico and take his mic.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" He shouted to the audience. "I didn't cheat! I get to participate in the revival round and win! That's why I'm standing here to be the Lancers!"

"Lancers?"

"What is that?"

The similiar questions could be heard from the audience.

The screen in Centre Court now showed Akaba Himika. "As representative of the organizer of this Tournament, I have important announcement to everyone. The Maiami Championship will be discontinue for a while!"

A displeased murmurs could be heard from the audience, but the LDS Chairwoman continued.

"The real reason for that is...in the middle of Battle Royale, a opposing force invaded our world. This invaders come from another Dimension beyond our imagination, wants to wage a war againts our home. They use Duel Monsters as weapons with Real Solid Vision to attack us with that Monsters. We didn't broadcast the Battle Royale in real time so people in Maiami City...no, the entire world won't panic."

People were in denial. Honestly I didn't blame them. I mean, who believe that a people from another Dimension declaring a war with a Card Games as a tool for war? But again, this is Yu-Gi-Oh.

Himika showed them live footage of our Duels againts Academia Forces. People were terrified about participants turned into a Cards, like all of us were.

Hokuto take the mic from Sawatari. "That's real. Because that was almost happened to me..."

"That's ridiculous." Shuzo commented.

"Do not fear!" Himika spread her hands. "These invaders were beaten by the brave participants of Battle Royale!"

Screen now showed Lancers Duel againts Obelisk Force.

"Ultimate Tachyon Spiral!" Footage showed Neo Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon annihilate Obelisk Force and bringing us the victory.

"That's Mizael nii-chan's Dragon!" The kids exclaimed.

"Yosh!" One of the audience exclaimed. "The enemy has annihilated!"

Kurosaki's Duel, Trio LDS's Duel, Yuto and Sawatari's Duel, as well as Yuya's Duel againts Sora and mine againts Yuri were showed up respectively.