Chapter 11

So in my last chapter when I wrote Gaara's line as he introduced himself I accidentally put "dessert" instead of "desert" and because it was funny, I left it there and I took a picture of Gaara and put it into a dessert, as you can see in the photo at the top!

My Ninja Way"Chunin Exams Pt. 1"

"WHY? WHY? WHY? HE SETS THE TIME AND IS LATE AND WE ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT FOR HIM!"

Nori cringed lightly as Sakura screamed in rage beside her, Naruto's agreements following shortly after. Once again Team 7 was at their usual meeting place at the bridge and like always, Sakura and Naruto were complaining, though on a whole different level than they usual did.

Sakura continued. "I rushed here so fast I didn't even have time to brush my hair!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Naruto fist pumped. "And I didn't even have time to brush my teeth and change my underwear!"

Nori cringed again as she turned her eyes to Naruto, attempting to hide the disgusted look on her face. Sakura unintentionally voiced Nori's thoughts. "Ew, that's actually kind of gross Naruto." She said in a much calmer tone and Naruto shrugged, a lazy grin coming to his face.

Kakashi popped up out of nowhere like usual. "Sorry I'm late. I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." He'd already used that excuse and Nori found that she was beginning to memorize them. "I know it's a bit sudden but I recommended you guys for the Chunin Exams. These are the application forms." He handed them the papers and Nori took one with a curious expression.

Kakashi explained to them briefly about where and when they would have to hand them in and then dismissed them, leaving them on their own.

Nori watched Kakashi leave and then turned to her teammates with a kind smile. "Well then, have a good day." She bowed her head lightly and sighing softly Nori turned to walk home, stuck on what to do for the rest of the day. The thought of training more crossed her mind but she knew that she'd only end up sitting on the ground for hours attempting to control her ability since today wasn't one of the days she and Sasuke trained together.

She was just at the end of the bridge was Naruto called out to her, surprising her. "NO-RI-O!"

"What is it?" She asked curiously as soon as he stopped in front of her with a large grin and a mischievous glint in his blue eyes.

He smirked. "Can you help me with something?"

.

Nori winced. "Naruto, I don't understand."

The blond barely even glanced back at her and she felt her annoyance rise quickly. He dragged her to some art store halfway across Konoha, attempted to by a bucket of glue and a bag of feathers but couldn't because he was broke so she ended up paying, and then told her they had to walk all the way back into the busier part of Konoha yet never once offered to help her carry the bucket of glue, which was quite heavy, while he carried the feathers!

"I want to finish my epic journey." He told her over his shoulder with another grin.

Nori sent him a dry look. "What epic journey?"

He spun around to face her but continued to walk backwards. "Before I officially became a shinobi, I was a legendary prankster that most have heard of-"

"-Never heard of a legendary prankster." Nori cut in nonchalantly as she shifted the bucket of glue from her left hand to her right.