Pre-written Scenes

This is what I planned out for their relationship and scenes that I had written prior.

So in the last few chapters they started holding hands randomly, and I was going to make that a natural thing they do with each other. Like they'll be walking down the street and naturally they just hold hands, but at that point it's nothing romantic but rather a way for two lonely kids to find comfort with each other. It doesn't become weird to them until a very jealous Kiba points out their their relationship is strange. Kiba pointing this out is like the spark, and they eventually become aware of each other in an attraction sort of way, but before anything could develop Naruto leaves with Jiraiya and Nori heads to the Noboru clan to train and learn Fuinjutsu.

1. Nori and Naruto are Reunited

There was a girl, with long red hair and crystal blue eyes. Naruto barely had the chance to realize who he was looking at before the girl had thrown herself at him, her smile brightening and eyes twinkling with the sun. She slammed into him and he immediately hooked his arms around her.

"Nori." He breathed out her name in shock and she pulled him closer. Naruto blinked. "Norio!" He snapped out of his dazed state and grinned widely, pulling her feet from the ground and spinning her around. "Norio!" He cheered once more.

Nori let out a joyful laugh as he finally lowered her to the ground and she pulled away to get a good look at his face. Eyes blue as the ocean and hair still defying gravity and bright blond. "Naruto, you're bigger." She told him in surprise as she took another step back, taking in his arms with lean muscle and his height.

Naruto snickered and looked her over, "So did you..." But his sentence trailed off because he suddenly became aware of just how much Nori had grown as he finally paid close attention. His excitement wore off and his eyes traveled over the width of her hips and the curve of her waist, slowly making his eyes to her face where he was met with the sight of a slimmer jawline and fuller lips.

Nori suddenly became self conscious as his silence. "What?"

Naruto shook his head and felt his face flush in embarrassment. "You, uhhh, your baby fat is gone." He laughed awkwardly.

2. Holding Hands

Nori marveled at the feel of his hand, her fingers traveling over his palm rough with healing blisters and sliding between his fingers, his grip suddenly so much more firm than it was when he was just a little boy. A loud bang startled Nori and she turned around to see what it was, pulling her hand away when suddenly Naruto's fingers tightened around hers, stopping her.

Nori's eyes widened and she snapped her attention back to the boy at her side, her heart hammering against her chest rapidly. He was staring at her intently, eyes focused and expression calm, so unlike Naruto. The moment seemed to last forever until he grinned at her, pulled his hand away and standing abruptly to stretch his arms over his head.

"Feel's good to be home!" He exclaimed and turned to look back at her, "Guess I'll see you later?" She barely nodded before he was gone, jumping from roof to roof.

Nori was left in a daze.

3. Nori and Kiba at a Party

He was warm and welcoming, his hand settled in between her shoulder blades as he led her further into the house where young shinobi gathered. Nori giggled lightly as he whispered to her that they should get something to drink before Choji drank the whole bowl.

"Kiba-kun, I wish we could have been friends when we were younger." Nori suddenly told him and she didn't realize how he stared at her gently. She turned to smile up at him. "I really enjoy your presence."