EXTRA 2

My Ninja Way
Extra #2

To be completely and utterly honest, Naruto never really cared about any girls.

Well, before Haruno Sakura of course but that was besides the point, what he truly meant was that he absolutely hated the new girl with all his burning passion and soul.

Naruto's eye twitched as he shuffled on his feet impatiently. "Kiba, stop being a freak--!" A hand smacked his face clumsily and he let out strangled noise as he fell backwards into the grass, the dog lover turning around with panicky eyes.

"Shut the hell up, Naruto!" He whispered fiercely at the blond as he stuck a finger over his mouth.

As he pushed himself from the ground Naruto started wondering why he even liked ditching class with Kiba in the first place, all he liked to do and talk about was that new girl. "Come on, Kiba. This is boooring..." He whined but was once again met with a palm to his face.

Recovering from the second hit the blond haired boy looked over Kiba's shoulder from their place hiding behind a tree, where a red haired girl sat quietly in the grass reading. It was the girl from that clan of ice shavings or whatever-- what was her name again?

The nameless new girl was the object of Kiba's annoying obsession. Kiba stared at her all day in class and then purposely tried to bump into her or talk to her, but it was quite obvious that this chick was stuck up. She wouldn't talk to anybody.

Naruto blinked slowly in boredom and he couldn't help but wonder why the nameless new girl was even ditching class in the first place. She didn't seem the type to. Deciding to try and figure out why the dog lover was so entranced with her Naruto finally took a good look at her carefully, rather than just glancing at her like he'd always done.

Huh.

Naruto's head tilted. He was starting to understand now...

Her red hair was tied up into two small buns that sat on each side of her head and her skin was too pale for a village like Konoha and her eyes were such a light shade of blue. Her nose was small and she wiggled it as a bee flew past her face slowly and she reached up to itch it with delicate fingers-- HE WAS CHEATING ON SAKURA!

"Forgive me!" Naruto immediately bent into a bow in honor of Sakura and Kiba jumped in shock at the sudden noise. How could he be so foolish to fall for such witchery? He was deceived! How dare she attempt to lure him in like she did Kiba. Huffing out a growl Naruto narrowed his eyes at the vixen before turning to the brown haired boy at his side only to be smacked on the head.

Kiba's eyes were blazing with anger as he looked down at him. "You're going to freakin' scare her away!"

"She's not a lost animal..." Naruto retorted under his breath before his eyes light up with an idea. Aha! Turning to look behind him where a fallen tree lay in waiting to be used to a great purpose Naruto noticed that there was a particularity large branch laying a foot from the tree and he grinned wickedly.

He'll show Kiba what scaring her away really was.

.

.

.

Nori smiled lightly to herself as she flipped the page of the book 'Sweet Love'. The women was about to confess to her longtime crush, finally after waiting forever. She was almost to the end of the light novel and Nori could feel herself getting sucked into a world much different from hers. Much sweeter.

The women was crying now, and she was on the verge of letting the words slip from her lips and--

"AHHHHHH! GET OUT OF MY FOREST GIRL!"

Nori jerked back into the the real world and her stomach dropped in disbelief and fear at the sight of branches and leaves charging towards her. Stumbling to her feet Nori took a step back before turning and bolting across the grass quickly.

What the hell.

Bursting out of the treeline in a panic she put her hands to her knees and sucked in deep breaths. She took a few moments of thinking back to the monster she thought she just saw as she straightened after catching her breath.

"Ah." She blinked down at her empty hands. Her book was gone. Sighing in disappointment she looked down at the ground.

Now that she thought about it tree monsters didn't have bright orange pants.

A yell that vibrated though the trees only confirmed her thoughts.

.

.

.

"NARUTO YOU IDIOT!" Kiba's hysterical yell of anger made the blond flinch and Naruto watched the brown haired boy angrily stomp away from him, probably heading off to see if she was returning back to class.

Lowering his arms Naruto let the branch hang there for a while as he thought back to how pale her face had went the moment she seen him. A prick of guilt went through him and he looked down only to blink with wide eyes at the object in front of him.

Sweet Love.

Raising in eyebrow curiously he bent down and picked up the book with the tips of his fingers as if he would get girl germs from it. This was the book she was reading? Naruto scoffed.

Girls were weird.