Chapter 4

Hey guise, I was want to give a great thanks to everyone who had commented so far! I'm so happy that you guy's like Nori and her personality. I was a little worried because this is my first time creating a shy character. But anyways I just wanted to warn you that there will be eventual Naruto x OC because for someone like Nori it would need to be a slow burner.
Also some of you may think this within the next few chapters but this will NOT be a love triangle story, or something like that. I just find with Naruto Love Story's that the characters relationship with Sasuke isn't as strong as it was with how close Naruto and Sakura became with Sasuke so I'm really trying to focus this first little bit on developing Nori and Sasuke's friendship so Nori wouldn't be the only one distant with Sasuke when he leaves.
So yeah, I just wanted to make it clear that Nori and Sasuke won't have any sort of romantic feelings towards each other.

My Ninja Way
"The Country of Waves"

        Nori frowned, staring at herself in the mirror. She had changed her hairstyle a year ago, since her hair was getting too long to keep it in the two buns she used to wear she took out the two buns and cut the long red locks up to her shoulders. Plus, she had saw an older girl who had the same hair style.

      She grabbed her bag from the table beside her before pulling the straps around her waist, clicking it closed. Turning around, she stopped when a piece metal caught her attention.

        The Konoha headband.

      She reached out, grabbing it before looking at the fabric blankly. Her teammates wore their headbands, others would easily see that they were ninja from Konoha. So what was the point of her wearing one? 

        It's not like the headband would save her life. 

        She glanced at the clock, her ice blue eyes widened when she saw the time.

     Bolting it down the stairs, she stumbled once she jumped the last two steps and hit the ground. However, not even a few meters from her apartment she met with dark eyes. Sasuke. She stopped and stared at him for a moment, awkwardly standing there as she avoided his eyes. Then his eyes flickered towards her hand causing her to look down also.

        The headband! She forgot to put it down before she left. She gulped nervously before opening her pouch, quickly shoving the headband in it before taking a few steps forward as she attempted to pass him.

        Only he started walking at the same time, walking beside her as he easily matched her quick pace. Nori blinked in surprise, her face reddening in embarrassment. This was her first time walking anywhere with someone in years.

        From a roof somewhere, a silver haired jounin raised his eye brow seeing the two silently walking together. Well, that was a strange match up. He definietly hadn't expected that. After a few seconds of staring, he jumped from house to house, going in the total opposite direction of Nori and Sasuke.

        Team 7 ended waiting three extra hours.

.

.

.

     "This is Sasuke, arrived at point B."

     "Sakura, arrived at point C."

     "This is Naruto, arrived at point A, dattebayo."

     "..."

     "Nori?"

     "P-Point D..."

     "Naruto, Nori. You're too slow... Okay, 7th unit. The target has moved! After it!"