Chapter 1

My Ninja Way
"Nori"

        Tears streamed down in her face.

        Don't walk away from me! She wanted to scream, watching the figure of the mans back as he walked further and further away from her with long steps. Strong and determined. He wasn't coming back to help her stand on her own two feet. She lowered her head, staring at the floor as she watched through blurry eyes as her tears hit the floor.

        She had no one to rely on despite constantly being surrounded by others. She wanted someone to be there for her, to lead her the way, become her light. She needed someone, anyone.

        Would someone ever wipe her tears?

.
.
.

        "Noriyuki-chan, please come in."

        Nori's heartbeat sped up and as she followed her new sensei's request she averted her eyes to the floor boards as she turned around and walked into the classroom, feeling the curious eyes of her new classmates observing her questionably. Don't feel, don't feel. She repeated her fathers words over in her head, only to realize she no longer was under his control.

        So hesitantly, she let her nervousness show as she stopped beside Iruka, tensing when his hand rested on her back. "This is Noboru Noriyuki, she has recently moved to Konoha and has just settled in. Please treat her with care." She was confused at his kind words.

        In fact, Konoha residents had been very kind to her. It was nothing like that in her clan, she felt like the people here were deceiving her, but she knew that was not the truth. The people here had just grew up around this kindness, so they found it natural.

        "Noboru clan?" She heard someone murmur. "Isn't that clan the one that specializes in ice and snow, or something?"

        "Eh?! Now that you mention it I do remember hearing that clan name before..."

        Nori could feel her palms cooling, and she didn't doubt that there was probably a white mist forming around her hands. She started silently panicking, and she could feel Iruka tense beside her as he suddenly felt cool air his his legs. He knew of the Noboru clan, and when the younger ones started developing their ability with ice and snow that when they felt immense emotion their powers got out of control. That was happening to Nori.

        Nori jumped when Iruka clapped his hand loudly, immediately the mist and coldness forming around her palms disappeared as if Iruka had startled it away. He smiled down at her, "would you like to say anything, Noriyuki-chan?" Nori blinked in surprise up at him, her fisted hand slowly become loose.

        "Nori..." She said, causing Iruka to lean closer to her.

        "I'm sorry, I didn't hear you."

        She glanced up at her classmates for the first time, nervously observing them for a moment. "Call me... Nori."

.
.
.

     "Um... Sensei?"

     "What is it?"

     "I don't want to fight my friend." Choji said as he stood across from Shikamaru.

     Nori looked up from the ground in surprise, they were sparring this class?

     Iruka answered her question. "No, this isn't about hitting." He said quickly, "this is just some shinobi hand-to-hand combat! Even the Hokage got stronger by sparring." Suddenly, Shikamaru turned and stepped out of the white circle with his hands in his pockets.

     "Sensei, can you put me out for stepping out of bounds?" He asked.

     Finally, after a arguing a little and couple of comments from the other students, Iruka agreed as he shook his head. "Shikamaru, Choji, give the Unison Sign." He said. Nori looked up a little more, this being her favorite part. She looked down pleased once Shikamaru and Choji had gave the Unison Sign. "Next, Uzumaki Naruto."

     "Yes!"

     Nori jumped, a little startled as a blonde boy in front of her suddenly screamed as his fist shot up. She blinked in confusion, how had she not noticed this boy before. He had a different aura around him, it gave her a weird tingling sensation in her fingertips as she felt her hairs on her arms stand up.

     "...and Uchiha Sasuke, step forward." Now she knew about him, the girls in the class constantly talked about him. She watched as the two of them stopped in front of each other, the Naruto boy screaming out he wasn't going to lose as Sasuke stared at him blankly.

     Nori tilted her head slightly, noticing they were complete opposites. Naruto had blonde hair and bright blue eyes and was loud, while Sasuke had black hair and dark eyes and was strangely intimidating and quiet.

     She turned her head when she heard a quiet girl named Hinata start mumbling some words, only to get cut off as the girl beside her screamed 'Sasuke-kun!' loudly. Then she heard Iruka say 'Start!' and when she turned her head, her ice blue eyes widened in surprise. Naruto was already laying on the ground, Sasuke's fist inches away from his face.

     Wow. She unintentionally shrunk back slightly when she saw the look of hate in Sasuke's eyes. This was why she was intimidated by him. She watched silently, like she always did as Naruto and Sasuke reluctantly walked towards each other to do the Unison sign, only when their hands were inches away from each other they both reached up and grabbed the others shirts.

     "You want me to beat you again, you loser?!" Sasuke snapped, glaring in Naruto's eyes.

     Naruto's grip on Sasuke's shirt tightened. "You-!" They were both pushed away from each other by Iruka and not so long after Naruto ran off, jumping over the fence as he stuck out his tongue.

     Nori silently backed away when Sasuke's fan girls instantly started crowding, her eyes trailed on Naruto as he stood behind the fence at a distance, alone and angry. She didn't miss the look of sadness and confusion, something she often used to feel while living with her clan.

     Uzumaki... Naruto, she was positive she would remember that name.

My Ninja Way | Naruto | DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें