6

"Taetae !"
Borum mirrored the name while smiling ear to ear.

"Taetae"
Tae giggled while clapping his hands and bouncing on his seat which is Jeongkook's lap ofcourse.

"So Taetae, Do you know your Appa's name? Eomma's name?"

Suddenly the boy stop bouncing. A sad gloomy feeling surrounded his aura.

"Appa eomma no."
He said while wobbling his bottom lips.

"You don't know their name Taetae?"

He just shook his head.

"Oh it's okay honey, we will find out okay?"
Borum said with a very smooth voice.

The boy just nod.

"Where were you before you reach us taetae?"
Mrs. Jeon asked making the boy shake out of fear.

Everyone is looking at him strangely.

"Da-rk."
He said looking down while playing with his hands.

"Dark? What do you mean dark taetae?"
Jin asked confused.

Whereas Jeongkook just rolled his eyes. He is damn sure now that ....this baby looking guy is fooling them all by using his cuteness and vulgarity. It's just some trap he believes as the other is making here surrounded by all mysteries. But he is not that fool to believe this boy, or should he call him a gold digger, whatever he has no interest with him. He is just waiting for the moment when he can drag this boy out of here.

"Gran I think this is enough. We should inform about him to the cops so that they can find his whereabouts."

Jeongkook interrupted.

Taetae immediately flinched by the others words.
"Ah I no go..nooo..."
He immediately hugged the boy as if his life depends on it.

"Kook if you can't utter any reasonable words right now then you should better shut up."
Borum warned him.

"But Gran."

He about to protest defeated but immediately calmed himself by looking at his mother.

Who is signaling him more like reassuring him to don't utter anything she will handle it.

"Fine."
Jeongkook said with defeated
Face looking anywhere but the boy who is looking at him with his blue eyes.

"Fine."
The other mirrored while snuggling more.

"Taetae we need to at least know something that you can get your home right? Please at least give us some hints."
Mes. Jeon assured the boy who is snuggling to the irritated one.

.
.
.
.

"Taetae"
Not getting any reply she again called.

"Taetae."

"Taeta-

"Its okay Ivory."
Borum interrupted.
"he seems not comfortable with such questions now. We shouldn't pressurize the boy. He should live with us until we get his real addre-

"WHAT...
Jeongkook interrupted the woman while shouting making the boy startled up from his almost nap. As he was about to get into his dream land. Taetae immediately sit up, hearing shouts while rubbing his eyes with his palm.

"Gran ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW?
he will live with us! Are you out of your mind? You guys are doctors not care takers for God's sa-

"JEON JEONGKOOK."
Jeongkook got interrupted by his dad's shout.

"Jeongkook...."
Taehyung shouted too while getting too inside of the others hoodie making himself hide.

"Dad? You too?"