32

"where is Tae?" The only question Jeongguk could utter, while roaming his curious eyes over his surroundings, at least to get a single glimpse of his Lover to satisfy his trembling heart. But for his despair Taehyung is no where to be seen, only some unfamiliar faces, gowking at him.

"(Gritted teeth) Tell me where is TAE!" Jeongguk shouted trying to wiggle out his body from the robe wrapped around his hands as well as his body, with a wooden chair.

(Ignore the mic)

Hyungsik could only release an amusing chukle, wetting his dry lips.

"Shouldn't you be worrying for your own dear life human?" He ask amused.

"(Gritted teeth) This is fucking not the answer to my question. Tell me, Where. Is. Tae. you beast."

Hyungsik could reply anything, but got interrupted by an warrior alpha present there.

"HUMAN!!!! YOU CAN'T DISRESPECT OUR ALPHA, THIS IS AGAINST THE RULE. WE ARE TOLERATING YOU BECAUSE OUR ALPHA SAID SO. DROP THAT ATTITUDE OF YOURS, OTHERWISE I WON'T HESITATE TO SMASH YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR BODY." The man shouted standing up.

"Yes, We also agree Alpha, This human should be demolished, He dared to touch our Luna. We can't be stayed grateful to him forever, after what he did!" Another beta member protested.

Hyungsik sighed, signalling them all to leave the hall. With a defeated face they all had to oblige their Alpha. Jeongguk is still not listening to them, all his mind and brain is surrounded by only one person, internally praying for his well being. Although He kind of belive, that The Alpha won't hurt Tae, but there is a huge chance he can touch him at the same time, and he can't let this happen.

Jeongguk' inner thought got interrupted by the sound of the giant door got shut behind him, leaving the duo alone. Jeongguk snaps his head, to the man already looking at him without even blinking.

"Don't you think you should recognise me already human, I am Tae's Alpha, his mate, of course he will be with me safe and sound. My mother is looking after him."

Jeongguk sighed in relief listening, that the other is well.

"He seems weak according to her, because his first stage of heat just passed by,

(and will get his second one soon). Hyungsik thought smiling.

"Don't worry about Him, he is our future luna, This is our duty-

Hyungsik got interrupted by a loud scoff.
"Dream on." Jeongguk challenged.

"Sigh* Quite irritated one, you are human-

"Jeongguk." Jeongguk interrupted. " I am Jeongguk, You don't have to remind me of my self by calling me human all the time."

"Smirk* I know, I know, Jeon Jeongguk, The great grand son of Jeon Byuomgu and grand son of Jeon Borum. I know you very well."