27

The only thing which can be visible through his bloory views are, dead bodies. Jeongguk is terrified. Immense pain is what he is feeling right now, both physically as well as mentally. The current situation is not a normal one. The view of dead people lying on the ground, the very bloody ground, is not a normal sight to consume by any normal people.

Loud growls are constantly reaching his ear, reminding of his animateness, his liveness. He can only watch in his peripheral view, how Taehyung' injured wolf is fighting with a huge black wolf. Where did that wolf came from? how it happens? Nothing is in his knowledge. All he can sense is now let alone see, two are fighting. And not so far away from them he is standing while whimpering.

He wants to scream, but nothing is coming out of his mouth. He is trying really hard to form a word at least, but failing miserably. But, Chanting Tae internally... But eventually The next moment he had to muffle out a scream watching Taehyung's wolf got brutally pounced to the ground by that Black wolf.

No no no no... Tae...Tae... Wake up Tae...

"TAE." Jeongguk shouted only gaining that Wolf's attention. The unknown black wolf immediately left the bruised other And starts to walk towards him. dangerously glaring with his big red eyes, manifestly Leaving low growls. Jeongguk is trying to step back but nothing is moving. He is feeling like, he is trapped. Trapped in his place by any force.

Now the Wolf is standing exactly front of him not blinking a bit he keep glaring. Sweats are forming over the boy's head, his while body. This is it. Maybe this is the time, Jeongguk will take his last breath. He already accepted his defeat. Jeongguk moves his eyes behind the wolf' giant body only to see the white wolf lying there without any moment.

Tae...
Tae....
Tae....

A loud growl make him flinch terribly from his deep slumber. Now that he can sense he is lying on a hard surface, nothing is clear around him. Silence is surrounding the very atmosphere.

Was it just a dream?Where am I? Tae?

With that thought the confuse boy about to adjust his eyes with the surrounding, but left a muffle scream, setting his eyes in front of that deadliest thing... Dangerously standing near him as like the dream.

His heart beat fastened, while crowling backward he is trying to realise the moment

His heart beat fastened, while crowling backward he is trying to realise the moment. What is going on with him, he has no idea. Wasn't it a dream? Is he hallucinating thing? What's going on?

Than suddenly an immense pain reached his nerves. With a whimper he touched his still bleeding thigh. Suddenly the reality hit him..

Tae... yes Tae, He can remember now, How Taehyung got shot on his left leg before he completely lost his sense.

Where is he?

Jeongguk snaps his head towards the wolf' direction who is still glaring at his terrified posture, but stepping back. As if the wolf can sense his uncomfortableness and making him distanced.