36

"I hate it, I just hate it, I hate everything, I hate everyone here."
Jeongguk is mumbling walking back and forth inside of his room.

"I hate this place, I hate these FREAKING smells all over, I hate you Park Hyungsik. I hate your guts, and I HATE YOU practically"
Jeongguk stands in front of a giant mirror looking deeply at his reflection pointing his forefinger towards him.

"Yes You. I hate you more then anything else. Fucking weakling, what even you can do hah? You can do nothing except for fucking cry. You will do nothing even if that stupid betrayers take your love away. YOU actually shouldn't have born as a man, as a male. You would be better in a woman form, shit I can't even fucking compare woman with me now. They are too powerful. FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK.... I AM DOOMED. I WILL FUCKING KILL EVERYONE HERE IF SOMEONE TRY TO TOUCH MY TAE. FUCKKKKKKK." Frustrated Jeongguk ruffles his hairs.

"Sir?"

Jeongguk snaps his head towards the door, there is standing a confuse yet shocked maid girl with a tray filled with food.

Suddenly embarrassment is what filled over his body.

"Wh- when did you come?" He asked with a red face.

"A-h just now." The maid girl bowed coming in and placed the tray on the center table.

"Alp-ha said to bring your food here, You may feel uncomfortable around us today we eat fresh meat of deer today. So here's your extra food and salad." She said bowing making the other almost gag.

"Don't tell me you add something in it-

"No Sir, you have different food then us."

Jeongguk sighed out loud. She was about to leave but he stopped her.

"Wait. What about Tae?"

"Tae?"

"You don't know Tae, my lo-
Jeongguk bit his tongue.

No no Jeongguk, you have another plan now. Don't spoil it. You are planning to run away with Taehyung idiot. Don't spoil it.

"The boy I mean The omega came with me!"

"Aaaahhhh Luna? He wasn't eating. randomly crying for our Alpha so he personally is there now to feed our Luna." She said with a smile.

Listening to that Jeongguk stiffened on his position. His Tae has been crying for someone else, when he is fucking dying here to get him? How could he? Subconsciously his knuckles tightened. His eyes are showing only venom. The maid standing in front of him gulped inaudibly looking at his terrifying aura.

Well we can't blame her though. The maids are unaware of the truth about their relationship. All they have informed by the judy that Their Luna is back to the pack with his human friend. And obviously this is totally normal for them to believe the bond only with Hyungsik, their Alpha.

"Where is he?" Jeongguk asked with a straight face griiting his teeth.

"Si-r? Who?"

"Taehyung. Where the hell is he? Take me there."

"I a-m sor-ry Sir but our Lu-na is with our Alpha insi-de of their room, we can't-

She could utter anything immediately got stumbled over her feet, when the other wrapped his veiny hands around her neck strangling her.

"S-ir."

"(Gritted teeth) I just ask you one thing, take me there. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND."

The omega maid girl is shaking out of less oxygen inside of her lungs. She is slapping the boy's hands to release her but Jeongguk is not in his sense to think reasonably.