25

Both the boys are now standing Amidst of the dense forest, facing those boys wearing wicked masks. A secure distance is yet what they are having between them. That's why, The group of boys are not stepping forward to them, as there is a huge chance to lose the duo into the forest once they runs away. And This will be really a tough job to find them between these bushes again.

Whereas, Jeongguk is tightly clutching the shaking boy's hand. Although he planned all. Now he doesn't want any. He wants to back off. Something is really not feeling well.

"Guys." Jeongguk started. "Let's back up our plan. I don't want to play anymore. He is getting scared." Jeongguk said bringing the shaking boy into his body, hugging him reassuringly. Taehyung is too emergerd into his inner fighting with his own fears to even understand the meaning behind those words.

A bitter chukle is what reached the duo' ear immediately, shivering them. This is so unfamiliar. The front standing person removes his mask, making Jeongguk clutch the wolf boy more into his body. Then Suddenly realisation hit him hard. These are not the villagers. He've Never seen the person.

"Look boy. We are not here to play hide and seek with you. A simple demand is what I am placing before you. Let us play with the meal. (Pointing at Taehyung) before boss can get him okay?" The stranger stated eyeing the boy's body.

Jeongguk knitted his brows focusing more on the 'boss' word. "Who are You? What you need?" He asked engulfing Taehyung more protectively.

The front guy scoffed. "Who are we, is beyond your reach plus, What we need is all clear to you isn't it? Or you are just playing hard to get hmm? Oh wait You indeed love playing isn't it? Well that won't be a problem though. Smirk* isn't it guys?" He asked his fellows with a creepy smirk. And everyone chirped out loud.

Looking at the scene, Jeongguk steps back making everyone got high alerted. "Look Boy. Don't let us force you. Otherwise it won't end well. We are standing straight, that doesn't mean we are dumb. We are just willing to have our pleasure with patience until boss reaches and takes his property. So. Give. Him. To. Us. NOW."

Another male came forward with a creepy smile after removing his mask. "Well if you too want to have fun with us! You are most welcome in advance.' with that everyone bursted out laughing.

Jeongguk's knuckles tightened. This is too much for him to hear all along. If they were not holding any metallic bats. He would make them kneel in front of his Taetae right now in a blink of eye. More over if they are all standing on their positions then they probably have other weapons with them too. That's why, he can't risk the boy's life more then he already did by planning such stupid thing in the first place.

The sun has already set. The only source of light is now is the full moon. Jeongguk reassuringly holds the boy's hand and whispered.

"Taetae I will protect you at any cost. If it takes my life too, then let it be." Jeongguk flashed a small reassuring smile to the other. Who is all looking at his eyes not even blinking.

"I am sca-red. Phew. Kookie. No h-urt." Taehyung sobs.

The unfamiliar boy shouted. "If you both are done whispering your love song to each other, then shall we begin? Oofff my whole body is vibrating by thinking his naked body lying un-

"SHUT UP BITCH, ENOUGH." Jeongguk shouted making them bursted out laughing. A humourless one.

Taehyung mewled sobbing. "Kook-ie.. Hic*"

Jeongguk focused his attention to the boy while holding his hand more tightly. Then he whispered.
"Listen Tae, We have to make them tired. So when I say run, Please co-operate okay?"