The Last Chapter

"He lost his everything, yet he holds My whole universe within himself, securely. To be precise I can only utter a single sentence at this moment, When I look into his Eyes, deep down an ocean I can see a home which I proudly empowered as mine."

Jeongguk chukled, his throat constricted and unshed tears stung his eyes. Eventually, he let his tears to fall above the dry surface of the book he has been holding, titled "𝕋𝕒𝕖𝕥𝕒𝕖".

The audience sitting there for hours listening to him felt the sincerity in his eyes talking about his lover, and it too moistened their eyes. As the story progressing with time, This is really getting up tough to maintain a straight posture while letting the mass to know about his days with The certain omega wolf.

"My Love story was never been surrounded with rose Patels but I sure felt the gush of it's thorn. It was not like your imagination, a beautiful date, future planning, marriage planning, and what's not right? But in our love story it was full of supernatural world, where I was diving deeper."

Jeongguk's this fervid description, held the audience's heart very close to him. And they can not wait any longer to read the Book again to feel their love, the need of a lover, need of love in their life. It just feels so perfect. Life with love is just hits differently. That can be anyone or anything to feel the pull. It maybe a lifeless book as well. It's just, the more you possess a reason to smile, the far you are becoming perfect. Your life is perfect.

"Looking again at his hazzel purple coloured eyes after a long long time period of distance, sure took me to a different world. I finally got my Moon back."

****

"Moo-n." Jeongguk again whispered looking at those sizzling eyes with tears glistening on his own ones. This is beyond his knowledge, His Moon is back to his life. His Moon is again completed. How can he mistake these eyes who holds a lot of emotions and a story behind?

"Koo-kookie." Taehyung whispered back.

"M-m-moon? You, You can feel me? You- You can talk? Your eyes- Are purple, you are Moon right?" Jeongguk asked looking all over the male's face to find a slight change into his attitude, into his appearance, as it can scream his moon's reappearance.

"H-he, I can sense now, Alpha is dying...I can sense him... Alpha is dying...." The other mumbled sliding down to the floor Immediately with a whimper.

Whereas Jeongguk is more then confused now.

"What's going on? Tae- Moon What's going on? What's going on with Hyungsik? T- MOON PLEASE SAY THAT HE IS OKAY!!!" Jeongguk shouted slightly shaking the petite other, he is panicking.

Yes, fucking yes he hated the Alpha's guts. But death? No way. he never would be able to bear the pain to loose a genuine person from his life. Park Hyungsik still holds a salient position in his heart. It can't be replaced by anyone.

"He is not okay Kookie. Alpha is dying. He- H-e is in pain." Taehyung cried.

"No!!! NO!! This is not true. You can not feel him Moon. How can you feel him? YOU BOTH ARE NOT CONNECTED THIS IS AN ILLUSION."

"MY CURSE IS FADING!!! I AM SEEING HIM. HE- H-he is lying there." Taehyung said pointing towards the opposite direction where Jeongguk can only see the freezer and nothing.

"What can you see? What's going on?"

"H-he is in pain... Alpha... Is in pain kookie. He is lying there. Crying..." By now the younger boy is a crying mess looking at the view.

This is all happening with him because of the true blood. Who possess a strong power to attract anyone's consciousness. He is just trying to feel the omega near him, not any perverted way but only to console his heart by feeling that, At least the pregnant Omega is safe and sound and getting to feel his human self again. This is why he is showing his vulnerable self to the Omega through his supernatural power.