12

"Shit shit shit... DON'T FREAK OUT KOOK. You are scaring him more."
Seokjin threatened his brother who has almost tears on his eyes. Trying to act like he doesn't care at all but his movements are saying different.

Seokjin holds the crying boy softly yet strongly to not hurt him much.

Whereas Jhope and Jimin too stiffed on their positions to even comprise, while Looking at the scene. Well looking at Seokjin most precisely who has a calm aura instead of a worried no no a panicked one.

"KOOKIEEEE..."
Taehyung cried more loudly wiggling from Seokjin's arm making grabby hands to the boy who is too stiff to even proceed anything.

"Taetae shh shh.. Everything will be fine shh okay? Is it Your first tell me hmm?"
Seokjin asked reassuring the boy soothingly but Taehyung is not even listening to him his eyes are fixed on Jk.

"Koo-kie... hurt...KO-OKIE..."
Taehyung's stubbornness is really making Seokjin irritated now. Instead of follow the other's words he has nothing options left anyway. Oh wait Gran!

"JEONGKOOK...."
Seokjin shouts the boy bringing him to reality.

"Y-es."

"Go Bring him to your bathroom and give him a warm bath, till I call Gran, only she can clarify my doubts I am having now. Joon you-"

"Blo-od hyu-ng."

"I know I know. Don't you dare act like you've never seen blood, I swear. You are scaring him more- TAKE. HIM.KOOK."
Seokjin again glared at his brother. Who obeyed without any difficulties anyway as the boy didn't waste a second and jumped up on Jeongkook's body while crying.

"Tum tum hurt Ko-okie. Sniff*....kookie hurt...phewww...sniff*"
Taehyung sobbed on the other's arm.

Jeongkook just reassuringly patted the other's back, while taking him towards upstairs.

With a Sigh Seokjin about to say something to Namjoon but got interrupted by Jhope.

"Wait wait wait. What the actual fuck??? The boy is bleeding hyung, he needs medication not a bath. What's going on? How can you be so calm at this moment?"

"I will explain later okay? Now please help me by Going to a medical store and buy some sanitary pads. Thank you."

With that Seokjin Pull out his phone to call his Gran.

"Sanitary pad? AS IF WOMAN'S SANITARY PAD? What will you do with this?"
Jimin shouted confused.

"Can you both stop asking questions and do something please."
While giving the other an irritated face he dialed Gran's number.

"Joon Hyung what's goi-

"Ah Gran, what were you doing yaah, You took a lot of time to pick up.."
Seokjin's voice from a far again interrupted their conversation. Instead of talking the duo thought to listen to the other first. Whereas Namjoon walked outside rushly to buy those essentials for the boy as he can already understand what is actually happening.

On the other side...

.........

"Yah yah. Okay.. got it... Gran I have a serious problem. Taetae is bleeding."
........

"No no.. don't rush Gran, deep breath okay. We both joon and me even Jeongkook is with him. Don't worry-

.........

"Aa-b...umm...
(Seokjin looks towards his back to get a view of the three oh no two boys who's Eyes are steadied with him. He bit his lips out of frustration.)
Whisper* vagina, Gran. I meant he is bleeding from his internal organ."