epilogue (3)

Jeongguk grunts mumbling a lot of curse inside looking at the male, standing there as if he owns this place. Like seriously?!!!
He can't just with this Alpha. Since Hyungsik thought to visit them In City a year back, it only has been giving Jeongguk a lot of headaches and nothing.

Whenever he feels like having some personal time with his husband, outside of their bedroom ofcourse, this Alpha pops out from somewhere damn!!!!. GOD knows how the hell he is blocking himself from punching no pouncing the male!!! Strangling him into the ground, 7 FEET UNDER THE GROUND to be precise and bury every inch of him ali-

"Alpha!!!!" Taehyung HIS HUSBAND chirped out loud and jumped down from the table he was sitting, and marched towards the Male only to give him a bone crushing hug. Which Hyungsik replied with same intensity.

"Cough* Okay that's enough!!!" Jeongguk numbled pulling back HIS HUSBAND to him possesively, making the Alpha to scoff immediately.

"Hellow to you too Jeon Jeongguk." Hyungsik said smiling.

"I told you to NOT invade into MY cabin like this, Park Hyungsik!!" Jeongguk glared.

"Invade like What?" Hyungsik asked with a sly smirk.

.
"Like a creepy Old man you are. GET OUT!!!" Jeongguk glared.

"Wow!!! I am offended. I've traveled a load to only get you, and you? Sigh* Very disappointed." Hyungsik said pouting fake.
.
.
.
"Smile* Oh really? It's not the first time though. As I can count a more lot times you, repeating your grateful deed, Mr. Creepy invader." Jeongguk replied gritting his teeth.

Both are now engaging into their own conversation leaving the confused omega behind. Taehyung is just looking back and forth to the duo, with his puppy eyes. Not knowing what to do, as Should he just shrug it off, and go suck his lolipop or to stand here joining them? Ummmmm!!!! I guess lolipop is the best cho-

"I am here for my precious pearl Mr. Jeon." Hyungsik replied.

Okay lolipop can go now, But THIS MAN IS FLIRTING WITH MY HUBBY!!! DANGER ALERT!!!!TAETAE!!!

"Gosh you are such a waste of time, really." Jeongguk grumbled massaging his scalp.
"What do you want?"

"You."

"What?"

"Hahhaha I meant I am here for my precious pearl ofcourse." Hyungsik said with a fond smile giving to Taehyung.

Precious pearl huh!!! Why the hell are you flirting with MY husband!!! V said with his mind link.

Technically I called YOU as my precious pearl-

I don't care!!! Stop flirting with ggukie!!!

Woh!!! Boy!! Cool!!I was just trying to make him irritated more!!

I will be telling all this to Myuo if you again flirt with my GGukie!!!!

Well, she is now happy with her new Alpha mate, I am all single to ming-

SHUT UP!!

Hahahhaaha, come on!!! Tae!! I prefer a wolf rather then a Rabbit, you should know.

Did!! Like Did you just call my hubby a rabbit???? WHAT THE HELL!!!! I WILL FUCKING SUE YOU!!!

Scoff* As if I care!!!