21

Let me tell you,

It was the toughest ever possible task for the whole villagers, to ever get engaged into, which they did, unfortunately, a few days back. Which is to give the wolf boy his proper knowledge about shifting and all. Now all are regretting their descisions to do so in the first place.

Taehyung never listens. Is the only problem here all are facing now.

The most horribly regretted person is Jeon Jeongguk. Because, he is the one and only person who always leave behind, who have to face all those death glares from the villagers when Taehyung does any mistake. Now they can't just scold the cute boy right? Whom they mostly prefer to be called as pretty Male.

Poor Jeongguk, All he was doing is to just accompanying the boy in the strange village. But how the hell he would ever know that, everything turns out to be a downhill on his side though? The boy who used to woke up at the very evening time when the sun about to say by by to the world and go setting down, now exactly the same boy have to wake up at the very early in the morning before the sun even rises. FREAKING NOT A SINGLE BIRD EVEN WAKES AT THAT TIME, when he have to wake.

Now you want to know why? Just let me tell you. According to the villagers, the morning time is the most, wait no no the 'very' early morning hours are the most blessed and the healthiest time for a human body. And it starts from 5 am. BUT, Jeongguk's 5 am starts from the very 4 AM. Because it takes only 45 minutes to wake the other boy up. Then the rest is history.

Taehyung is no longer the alarm clock for the boy. His morning's ding ding noises plus the incoherent songs are now replaced with his snores only. Sometimes it feels like, The boy is getting more comfortable into the woods, In this village, amidst the nature rather then the city. And slowly everything is making sense that he always belonged to the very nature.

"TAEETAEEEEEEE...NOO....NO NO WAIT WAIT LISTEN HERE..."
A random village boy is running behind the giggling boy who seems to be already very fast and far from the huffing boy holding his shoes. And he knows, The boy knows what will the boy do with that, shoes.

he will threw those to the running water and will enjoy them getting floated by the very force of the river water while clapping his hands. Perfect. And the village boy is now running behind to save his shoe' dear life. Good knows how many shoes got abandonment for the land in the river. Why only shoes or slippers though not anything? As the boy don't like wearing himself too. That's why he made up his mind that he will decrease the very population of shoes from the whole them world.

Taehyung never dared to threw Jeongguk's, as he threatened the boy that he will immediately leave the village if he pulls out any stunt on him, so the boy had to change his plans a bit for the sake of his Kookie. Now the real victims and targets of the boy are those poor villagers. Now they never can imagined to even taking off their shoes off, not for any single moment. If they do so, then, in a blink of eye it would be gone. Gone for ever. Many even made their new habits, which is sleeping with shoes, not bare foot anymore. As No one knows from where and when the boy will come haunting them.

"This is all because of you Jeongguk."
The village boy scolded Jeongguk coming back barefoot after accepting his defeat a long time ago.

All the male were present in the jungle diverted their attention to the boy while chukling. They all knew it at the very moment he took off his shoes after sensing small stone pieces inside, that the danger is near, very near.

"If you were not that bulky, then Taetae would have never gathered such courages to do so. He knows that we no one can ever approach him with having you beside. Aaaaaaah... My shoes."
The boy grumbled sliding to the fluffy grass making a loud thud sound and he immediately layed there eyes closed.