24

Jeongguk is standing Amidst of the battlefield-

crap sorry Amidst of the dense forest surrounded by those village fellows, listening to his plans, while nodding their heads with approval. Yet again,

"Jeongguk, Are you sure this is going to work? I mean wouldn't it be a bit more violent?" A village boy thought to state his point of view.

Jeongguk knitted his brows in confusion. "What do you mean by 'a bit violent'? I am asking you all to just ACT bro. Act as if you all are hitting me for real. Try to provoke his inner stablence. Make him belief that only his wolf self can rescue us rescue me. This is it. What's there to name it violence?"

Each of the boys Looks at each other.
"Still what if he gets hurt in between?"

Jeongguk immediately grabs the said male's coller pulling him near to his face. (Gritted teeth) "When I said don't dare to go near him, I meant every penny of it. Otherwise you all are all aware of my strength." By saying that he pushed the male making him stumbled on his feet.

Jeongguk carefully looks at each gulping male's faces trying to read them. "Let me repeat it again." Jeongguk crossed his hands over his chest. "Tomorrow I will bring him near the lake, All of you will approach us and Try to hit me. Only me. And, REMEMBER. ALL OF YOUR FACES SHOULD BE HIDDEN BEHIND MASKS THAT HE WON'T RECOGNISE ANY OF YOU."

"Yaaaaahhh Jeongguk okay okay we all have heard your plan more then hundred times by now. Will you please proceed further? Like what will happen if we do so? How can you be so sure he will shift for sure later on? We deserve to know that too right?" An irritated boy came forward crossing his hands as well. Where everyone nods in unison.

Jeongguk just flashed his Bunny smile then stated. "Because I've heard that Omegas are very keen in nature. They can do anything to safe their mates. Well although I am not his mate, still I am his liver. Sorry lover. He is my moon, my deffodil, my heart, my armour. He will do anything to save me. Aish I am getting shy, by just thinking that." Jeongguk looked at the sky blushing madly then again started.

"You know I've saved him from dying at our first encounter. He was almost... Very very near to his mental breakdown. And I SAVED HIM. From that day we became friends ,well technically not friends, you just think like that way. Then again I saved him from death. Yes Death. A bitch tried to kill him and I protected. Now that my Taetae is falling deeper for his protector, he won't get hesitant to come forward saving me. And then looking at many people, hurting me constantly, he would get scared for sure, then He would try to at first come by his human self. Which I will not let happen at all and block him coming forward. Then again start to fight with my all non existent power at that time and will faint fakely. And boom his wolf self must have to come for sure to save me."

By ending of the plan Jeongguk clapped his hands for the excellent idea. With a proud smile he looks at the Villagers but only to found them laying on the grass with a bored face.
"Tell me when it ends." One of them mumbled to the laying other yawning. Everyone's eyes are closed.

With Gritted teeth jeongguk kicked that boy's leg making him scream while cursing out loud. By now everyone is well alerted and stand up immediately.

"Jeong-guk." The said boy got startled when the other made a punching posture. But fortunately it never landed on his face.

"I seriously want to kill you all." Then again Jeongguk remembered the boy whom he left at their room sleeping. Shit Taetae must be searching for me now. This idiots tsh tsh tsh... Spoiled my mood. Jeongguk thought while glaring at the gulping others.

"Remember, Tomorrow evening 4 If any of you spoils my plan!!!" Jeongguk abruptly flews his rights hand in the air making everyone steps back in fear. With a smirk he brings back his hand to his hair caressing on it.

"I will freaking chop your dicks." By hearing that everyone subconsciously put their hands over their private parts in fear.

Everyone ranted in unison "we will do it."

"Great."

_______________________________________

The next day at 3-30 pm.

"Kookie Eat." Taehyung said while passing, one of his peeled up Orange which Jeongguk obviously obayed and took into his mouth with a smile. Whipped one.

They are currently walking towards the lake as planned. Taehyung is jumping like a kangaroo all the way while humming a song and eating his Orange which he obviously got after fake crying to the Village president's daughter. As why he will take the risk to get inside of the orange garden when he has a better and easy way to get them?

Jeongguk is getting all excited to execute his plan then there again getting scared and nervous by thinking the furthermore scienerio. He can't let anyone touch the boy, yet this is really getting important to atleast take the risk. Taehyung is becoming more weaker for not shifting after his first period. His heat is blocking. Everything is messed up with his state. And Jeongguk has no other option then to take the risk for the last time.

"Taetae?" Jeongguk started.

"Yes Kookie?" Taehyung asked while spitting out a orange seed from his mouth.

"If someone try to hurt me what will you do?" Jeongguk asked praying to the God that The boy would say something relevant not blabber anything. His nervous face immediately changed to a smily one listening to other's blunt answer.

"I will save Kookie. No worry." Taehyung said still chewing his Orange not even glancing at him.

With a genuine smile Jeongguk ruffles the other's hair mumbling a small thank you. He is really very happy. Although he doesn't need protection yet a single reassuring word is enough to make his energy level to increase more, and make his heart warm and yet this is more enough too to make him fall deeper for the boy again and again.

But unknowingly He got startled by the other's sudden change of appearance.

Taehyung immediately snaps his head towards his direction and Jeongguk saw it. He freaking saw it for a mili second, from changing the other's eye color to a dark purple one. All Screaming power. Jeongguk's heart beats are getting speady by looking at the view. It was really not a fascinating one for him.

Taehyung's aura suddenly changed, it is like his usual self again. The younger started to panic. He is now pulling the stilled boy, back to their rooms.
"Kookie tum Tum hu-rt." Taehyung cried.

Jeongguk is getting confused by the other's behaviour. As if he is sensing something dangerous. For a bit minute the elder completely forgot about his plans. But again got his mental consciousness hearing whistle sounds from a bunch of boy. Then suddenly reality hit jeongguk, and he smirked.

Taehyung is pulling the other towards different direction using his all force. But Jeongguk is stilled on his position with a smirk. The boy's are standing there wearing black mask. Everything is going by his plan. But a bit more different can be seen in their hands. As they all are holding metallic baseball bats. By looking at their more dangerous aura Jeongguk's smirk is getting bigger.

You guys are not that dumbo as I thought !!! Even the numbers are more. Well well the more the merrier. Let's get it then.
By Thinking jeongguk drags the boy towards a wide area while running.

"HEY WAIT. YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY BEFORE GIVING THAT DELICIOUS LOOKING MEAL TO US." Jeongguk stumbled on his track listening to the nasty complement the other passed for Taehyung. Gritting his teeth he snaps his head towards the boys glaring. Trying to warn them from saying anything to the younger.

"Koo-kieee." Taehyung sobs hiding his body behind the other's bulky body. Jeongguk too is feeling something different as well. But thought to shrugg it off.

"Taetae. Don't worry nothing will happen." Jeongguk reassures.

Now he is again re- thinking about his plan.

Did I go too far with the plan?