✿ 𝟐 ✿

A month back on the same date shaurya had confessed his feelings in front of saira. He had proposed her to become his but the way saira had rejected him, his heart was falling in the cage of sadness yet a small ray of hope was present there untill he came to know that he had to return back. His work was calling him and there was no signal of saira about his feelings. 

It was the third time when again shaurya had stepped into the corridor of that same hospital where he had proposed saira. After getting no answer from her he decided to apologize for his deed. He understood that he had to give her little time to think or to know him instead of proposing her. He was craving to meet her once before returning but every time the nurse told him that saira wasn't there in hospital or she had gone out with someone.

The actual reason was both times saira lied, she didn't want to meet him. She didn't want to go in front of him as the fear of exploding her feelings before him didn't let her meet him. She was in love with him the same way he was but it was her helplessness. She didn't want to become burden to shaurya, maybe he didn't propose her because of her condition but then also she couldn't accept his proposal. He deserved someone perfect and she was not that perfect one.

Again it was the day when shaurya was going back to the chandigarh battalion to join duty again. His train was in evening and it was already 3 of afternoon, when he had come to the hospital.

"Nurse? Saira is here?!" Shaurya heavy longing voice came out with a hope that he would be able to meet her today, for last time tough.

"Why do you come always here with this hope? She doesn't want to meet you, please don't make it hard to both of you. She won't come today too." The nurse who looked around saira chided as everytime shaurya disappointedly went but still didn't leave the hope. Sometimes she felt anger on saira but then what was her fault? She was doing that because of some reasons.

"Please, tell her once that I wanna meet her. I've to go back today but before that I wanna meet her at once. Don't know, after that I'll be able to meet her ever or not. Apni maut haath mein liye ghumta hu main, kab kya ho jaye pata nahi. Aur aisa hoga bhi toh koi ghum nahi, lekin saira se jo kehena hain vo dil mein liye nahi marna chahta main. Bas ek baar usse mulakaat ki darkhast kijiye." Shaurya told withe a smile adoring over his handsome face. Confidence flashing over his face as it almost teared up the woman in front of him.

She sighed with disappointment and replied back "Maybe I could help you but now her treatment is going on and she won't be able to come before 4 - 5 hours" Shaurya heard everything carefully and he knew that last time too he won't be able to meet her.

Gulping down the pair he blinked back the moistness of his eyes, lifting his face he cleared the throat and opened his mouth. "Make sure she gets the best treatment. I'll bear all the expenses but I don't want any compromise with her treatment and don't tell her about this ever. When she'll come, tell her that I'm going."

The nurse felt pity over him. She just wanted to bring saira near him but couldn't do that. "This is my number. You can call me in any need. Maybe it'll be unavailable sometimes but you can leave a message. You know my sister, you can ask help from her. I'm going now." Handing over the card of his number he turned around and left the place squeezing down the last wish he had in his heart.
.
.
.
After few hours !!

Few hour spent as saira shifted in her room, she was feeling better after the heavy treatment, though her legs still were not responding but the doctor told that there are chances for her to become normal again. And this had raised a hope in her heart too. Now she wanted to get well soon for shaurya. She wanted to tell him that she too loves him in the same way he does. Maybe she had taken enough of time and hurted him a lot but she wanted to correct her mistake. Last two times she avoided to meet him but this time she will surely meet him.