♛ 𝟬𝟭 ♛

"Rajkumari, Wait! Don't run like this!"

A few female servants were seen running behind through the corridors of a beautiful palace, with high ceiling and big pillars. They exchanged tensed looks and together again began running behind their princess.

A beautiful young lady, who was the only princess of Ajmergarh. Her anklets ranged through the palace as the guards standing before the door chuckled at the everyday routine and pitied for the poor maids.

The beloved princess, none other than avantika giggled in her sweet voice teasing her maids.

"Aao pakad kar dikhao hume!"

"Come and catch me!" She giggled then lifting her lehenga she climbed the stairs. Her plain white lehenga dusting through the flower petals and her soft feet crushing the under.

She reached over the terrace and saw few maids carrying flower plates in their hands. She ran to them, then taking it bounced them in air and then fell over her. She swirled around with a bright unmatchable smile on her face.

Her hair, which were moulded in a bun fall down her shoulders and waved open in the air

"Rajkumari!"

Avantika stopped at the call and turned to them with same maintained smile.

"Uff! Why do you all always spoil my personal time? Don't you have any other work?"

She asked with her hands over her both hips and made a irritating face, giving them a fake naughty glare.

"Why do you always push us in the mouth of death, rajkumari? Rajasahab, strictly prohibited your entry out of the Royal quarters."

"Oh ho manorama! You have taken his words too seriously. Don't worry I'll handle Baba!" She said and giggled at her personal maid Manorama.

"Rajkumari, please come with us. It's your dance rehearsal time."

"I don't like that__"

Her words remained half when suddenly from somewhere the swords clashing sound came. Her ears stood up and eyes shined brightly. She snapped in the direction and ran towards the grill. She leaned forward and bent a little towards the ground where two warriors were doing their morning weapons practice.

Her eyes stopped at someone particular and at the moment her world stopped. A red hue settled on her cheeks and she lowered her eyes with a shy smile.

"Rajkumari, let's go!"

"You go, I'll come later!"

With that she ran downstairs. The ghungroos of her anklet spread over the stairs and with that sound she left towards the arena.