❆ 1 ❆

𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲!

𝗦𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀.

𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼.

'𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗱𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗮 𝗸𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗸𝗮𝗿 𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗯 𝗹𝗼𝗴!'

𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 ☺❤

~

A man descended down the car. He smiled looking at the bungalow whole taking off the black goggles. He walked through the gates and before stepping inside the mobile ring alerted him. He shook his head with a chuckle exactly knowing who it could be.

"I have reached safely mom! Did all the works without forgetting the breakfast. Now if you allow me then can i walk inside?"

He spoke out in a breathe. His chuckle came aloud when he heard the sweet lady from opposite side huffing.

"Love you mom!" He said and hanged up the call.

The breathe taking handsome man with fair skin, charcoal like black eyes and a lean physique was none other than Kabir Shekhawat.

~

Inside the mansion which was of 'Goenka's' a lady was sitting on the dinning table with bunch of files and beside her standing her secretary with fearful expression. She flipped through the documents and in a spun the file was thrown off the table.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? AM I PAYING YOU FOR THIS?"

She roared with a deep voice and commanding aura. The man lowered his head as he feared of getting fired due to her anger.

"I a_m sorry mam! I will correct the things."

He told and she rolled her eyes.

"JUST GET LOST!"

She ordered and the next second he disappeared from there like never existed.

"Calm down, Aaku. It's not a big deal__"

"It's a big deal dad!"

She cut the sentence of her father, the chairman of Goenka groups, Abhilash Goenka. He sighed at her behavior.

"You are the boss aakriti and it's your responsibility to correct their mistakes. If you will do this then everyone will avoid to work with you. In long term our business will destroy__" He tried to make her understand but only if he could.

"You have taken a break dad, right? Then please enjoy your off time and chill. I will look after business."

Her tone was way to rude which did hurt him.

"Aakriti!! Is this the way to talk with your father?"

Both the daughter and father snapped back hearing the voice of a old lady. She walked till them and firmly stated again.