✿ 𝟏𝟏 ✿

~~

Morning sun shined proudly as it's ray peeping inside the room lightening it beautifully. The rays fallen upon their bodies as getting hitted with the bright light her tired body started struggling to move away. She turned her face and only gotten stable when a warm chest hid her in it wrapping the heavy arms around her tiny self. Shaurya pulled the blanket up covering them neatly as the coolness of atmosphere had started bothering now. He stretched his palm and grabbing his white vest wore it on his bare body.

His palm rubbing on her back which was covered only with his thin shirt and nothing else. Heat erupted on his neck changing the fair face into dark crimson shade. His thought broke as his beloved snuggled into him mumbling against his chest being deeply into the cages of sleep.
"Ummm___i love you!"

Shaurya's face glowed up with the best smile as he leaned down and pecked a soft kiss on her forehead. Her breathing normalized and a cute pleasurable smile formed on her beautiful face.

The moment broke as shaurya noticed the knock on door. He understood that his sister was there. Hurriedly getting up he cleaned the mess, he had created last night by throwing his and her clothes anywhere. Then covering his love neatly with the blanket he opened the door. "Di, where are you?" The direct question fell as he pointed at the bed showing her that she was sleeping.

"Oh! So this is the matter! I was searching for Di in her room but she is here!" She gave a teasing look to her brother who was already enough red to look at her. His lips were gripped tightly between the teeth in attempt to hide the blushy smile from her. She giggled at his condition.

"I did the same, the way you told me! All decorations are completed, you please prepare the surprise!" He nodded his head and then looked back at her sleeping figure.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

After sometime!!

"Drishti? Where are we going? Tell me na!" Saira's voice ranged in the empty hall as drishti silently giggled brought her in between the hall. Saira's eyes were covered with a clothes which was making her unable to look around. Once reaching on the place drishti stepped back and without making any noise ran out of there leaving her alone.

"Drishti? Why are you not talking? Where are you?" Saira moved her hands but didn't work as there was none except her. Waiting for long finally she opened the knot and freed her eyes. But to her surprise her eyes covered with darkness only. The whole room was dimmed in darkness and nobody was present their. Her heart beat increased as she feared about where must be they both. "Shaurya? Where are you? Drishti? Where are you both?" She yelled but came no reply.

Atlast finding no way she was about to move from there but suddenly the lights switched on and her feet frozen on their place. Saira's eyes widened as her palm reached to cover her mouth and she almost gasped at her surrounding. Everything was decorated with balloons and ribbons. The colourful lights illuminating through while blinkling quickly. She swirled to see whole living room was the same. The floor was also covered with ballons and rose petals.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you___" Her ears stood up as she turned towards the owner of voice who was singing the song for her. Tears filled up in her eyes and her throat started getting heavy. Shaurya was coming near her without the support of his stick, he was now perfectly fine which wasn't less than any surprise for her.

He came closer to her and immediately leaning at her face kissed over her cheek wishing her happy birthday one more time. Drishti too came down and wished her soon to be sister in law about the same.
"You r__remembered? I__I__"