❆ 8 ❆

.

"When will you stop doing this aakriti? You want divorce from me and at the same time you are accusing me of cheating you? Are you doing this intentionally, So that I'll leave you and you'll be succeed in your plans?"

A tired Kabir voice out throwing his mobile on the bed out of frustration. He never like to fight with her but they way she was behaving from few days was pissing him. After the day she came everything was normal but then she started questioning about small things. She called her cheater and a typical husband who cheats on his wife and then claims to love her.

"You are making me do that!! I don't like that girl and still you continue interacting with her." She yelled back with no sense in her conversation.

"For God sake, you are an educated business woman. We met thousands of people that doesn't mean i will go around every women I met. You yourself deal with many people__"

"But i never become over friendly with anyone." She slammed back to which he sighed in exhaustion.

He took a deep breathe and walked till her. Kabir calmed himself and cupped her face, this reaction confused her. She wasn't expecting this from him that too suddenly when they were having an argument.

"Listen to me! Before you and after you I never have anyone in my life. My love is genuine for you." He stated calmly and then kissed on her forehead.

Aakriti tried to form a word but he cut her in between.

"No more discussion aakriti! I'm really very tired."

With that he went inside washroom. He came changing into comfortable clothes and slept soon due to the tiredness. While aakriti went outside. She sat on the couch deeply in her own thoughts. She was fearing to be alone, everyone has left her, atleast she thought that. Her mother, father and everyone else. Now it was just Kabir who's alone in her life and in no way she wanted to lose him.

Yeah, she wanted divorce but after seeing him with that girl her mind changed, suddenly she became possessive and insecure at the same time. She didn't want to lose the one who genuinely loves her.

Her thoughts broke as she saw her mobile vibrating and there was her father's call. Anger overpowered again and she cut the call then switching off the mobile.

※•※

A crowd was gathered in a hall, the people around were cheering up with a joyful voice and everyone had big smiles plastered.

Kabir walked up to the stage and received the award from the man, they shook hands together, he thanked his team for the success he had achieved and then came back on his seat. The program continued for few time and then they all shifted outside.

Here his employees and friends surrounded him as they congratulated him for winning the award, it was for the recent painting he had submitted. As the award ceremony was over so in the hall it was only them.

"We are so happy Sir!! You did it!"

Kabir chuckled at the cheerful voice of his secretary. She jumped out of joy and gave a side hug to him, which he returned with same respect.

"KABIR!!"

There came a high pitched shriek, before he could know anything the person dashed as she pulled the girl away from him and did the unexpected of the situation. Kabir gasped as he saw his secretary covering her throbbing cheek where just a few seconds ago.

"Aakriti!!" He gasped with shock as her glares shifted over him.

Both the couple were highlighted in the group as he felt embarrassed of what happened.