❆ 9 ❆

After a long time guys!! Shower your love on the chapter.

HAPPY READING

.

"Kabir, talk to me! What happened?"

"I'm busy dad!"

Passing the straight statement he hang up the call and switched off his mobile. He threw back his head on the headboard and closed his eyes. There were a lot of going through his mind but he had masked it with the calm facial.

He was frustrated at the current situation but couldn't gather the courage to let it down. He didn't want to break down, he didn't want his heart to fall weak for someone who never cared about him. Maybe it was his fault to love her, she never gave him the hopes but still he grew his feelings to the limit that, now it's hurting him like hell.

His thought process broke as the loud tone of alarm ring reached in his ears. His frustration and anger again took a toll on his mind as he jumped down the bed and rushed towards the ring. Within a snap of second the clock was over the floor in a miserable condition as all the parts were shattered around.

"WHY CAN'T ANYONE LET ME LIVE!!"

He yelled punching on the wall beside. His face was turning red as anger was boiling in his veins. Just when he turned to other side his sight collided with a photo frame, it was him & her on their wedding day. Few sweet moments crossed in his mind as tears welled up into his eyes.

"Good morning wifey!"

His sweet tone broke her daze as she looked around to the strange environment but soon realised that now it's her home as they are married. Her attention got diverted as soon as a pair of lips touched her cheek.

Aakriti gasped and snapped her head towards him who was now smilingly with extra sweetness. She lifted her hand and pushed him away but he again caught her waist and clung to her.

"Oh ho! You can't push me away like this." He said with a cute pout which for few minutes made her chuckle but she covered up abstractly.

"Stay in your limits or__"

"Or you will kiss me?" He excitedly changed her statement bringing his face closer to hers.

"YOU STUPID ___"

"Shh!" He whispered and placed his finger on her lips. Aakriti gulped down her words as her eyes stuck with his ones. The more she tries to maintain distance from him, the more he brings himself closer to her.

"I love you! And i promise to make you love me, sweetheart!"

The line hitted in his mind fresh and he couldn't control himself more. He grabbed the frame and dashed it on floor.

"EVERY PROMISE WAS MEANT TO BREAK. YOU NEVER LOVED ME! YOU NEVER TRIED TO KNOW ME!!"

He yelled and began throwing everything coming in his sight. His injured palm again strated bleeding due to the force he was applying over it.

In few time the things were shattered here and there. Kabir yelled loudly and broke down on his knees. The pain he had stored in his heart finally came out in the form of tears and frustration. He could see his failure, the failure of loosing her.

Tears rolled down his cheeks. He tried stopping them but in no way it was happening.

"Am I that bad? Did I do anything for getting this? I just loved you and you doubted my loyalty. WHY!! WHY AAKRITI!!?"

He yelled and punched on the floor with the tears continuously flowing out of his eyes.

"Kabir!"

A low whisper rang in his ears as he lifted his head and looked above at the only person for whose love he was craving. At first nothing came in his mind. He was frozen on the place as aakriti rushed to him and immediately hugged him.