𝟶𝟿 |

| 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 | 

Sitting in the garden under the roof and gazing at the particular place with a blank expression has become a daily routine of hers in these few months.

Her heart was longing to meet him or to see him but she couldn't do anything. And now her body was also not supporting her. Day by day she was getting weak. All the stress and tension was worsening her condition but she didn't want it.

She was trying to stay calm and happy not for herself but for their love, for the one who is growing up in her womb. Their little baby.

Yes, naira was pregnant. That day when aditya took her with him they did her check up and it was cleared that she was pregnant. She decided to break this news to jai so that he will try but her hopes broke. She realised that by telling him this news she will be forcing him into the relationship which doesn't exist for him.

Her heart wished a lot to spend this beautiful moments of her life with him but destiny always had opposite plans.

Her palm rested on her seven months grown up belly and a small smiled formed over it. Now her baby was the only thing she had near as his symbol. Every pain, every separation was seeming small before this big news but only if she could have shared it with him.

"Mumma loves you a lot baby! And papa too!" Her eyes were tearing up but she controlled and put a smile.

"Come to me fast then I will tell you about your naughty papa. Mark my words, you will enjoy listening it."

"What is my princess doing?" She titled back and saw aditya coming with the tray of breakfast and medicines. He took a seat beside her and kissed on her head.

"What's going on? And how's my another little princess__" He asked trying to light up her mood.

"Huh? Little princess? Who?"

"This!" He pointed at her belly and she gave a grumpy look.

"I want a boy just like jai__" Her smile faded little but she didn't show up. Aditya understood her sadness but didn't react much knowing it will stress her.

"Whatever but nanu want a princess only just like my naira!" She smiled and placed her head on his shoulder.

"I wish jai was with me. He would have been the happiest by this news. I'm missing him dad!" Her sad voice stabbed his heart. He side hugged his daughter and just gave a hope which they both know will never come true.

~•~

"Don't act innocent! I very well know your tactics, now stop the drama and finish the soup. If you won't then I will bring more bitter medicines than these." She bitterly smiled threatening him. He made a sulky face and with no other option drank it.

"You are so bad! I won't talk to you!"

"Okay don't! I will leave then stay in this room alone tonight with the ghost!" She teasingly whispered the last line and started walking away when he grumbled like a child.

"Naira! Mmmhh!!" She laughed at his crying face and came back to him.

"Now sleep silently and no more dramas!" He hugged her waist and slept there itself. Naira giggled then kissing his head laid on her place.