♛ 𝟬𝟴 ♛

As the atmosphere was cleared now so bhairav decided to take avantika with him. He didn't want to betray his master but avantika's love has tied him. If he went to them then they will marry her off to that bastard which he won't let happen.

They both got ready wearing their clothes as he brought some fruit for her to eat. Once they completed avantika intertwined her palm with his and they walked side by side.

"Where will we go? What will you do?"

She suddenly asked out gathering his attention. Bhairav smiled and stood before her. He took her palm and pecked on it.

"Do you trust me?"

"Blindly!" She nodded her head earning a smile from him.

"I will do the best for you. We will go wherever destiny take us. And i think we should wait here only. I don't want people pointing fingers on our love." He told and she gave the best smile.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and embraced him. Bhairav kissed on her hair and creased her long hair.

"AVANTIKA!!"

A loud shriek snapped both of their head in the particular direction. Avantika horrified with the voice as she looked at her father with wide eyes. She held on bhairav's palm tightly as fear throbbed in her heart.

"Bhairav!" She whispered slowly to him who was looking at his master but there wasn't fear. He was just feeling bad for betraying him.

"HOW DARE YOU? I put you before anything, I loved you like a son and you back stabbed me? How did you even think that you will betray me and i will let you live?" He shouted at bhairav and slapped him the next moment.

Virendra tugged on avantika's wrist and pulled her with him but his palm halted his steps. He titled back and glared at him before indicating his guards.

"Baba__"

"Not a word! You have done enough to stain my reputation." He glared at her with hard face.

"GUARDS!!"

He yelled out ordering them to attack. First they were hesitated knowing the unmatchable bravery of bhairav, he won't take much time to defeat all of them but they didn't has any other option.

One of them came and kicked on his calf which made him peirce his knee on the ground. He hissed but didn't take off his eyes from avantika.

They starting beating him with the thick wooden sticks but not for once he raised his hand.

"Bhairav!! Kya kar rahe hai aap? Apni talwar uthayiye aur jawab dijiye inhe."

(What are you doing bhairav? Get your sword and answer them.)

She cried out struggling with her father's grip but that didn't affect him. He smiled at her and gulped the pain. By now blood was oozing from his arms and the forehead but still he was bearing it.

"For this slave you broke the trust I had on you avantika? Was it the punishment for loving you?" Virendra strictly asked growing his grip stronger on her wrist.

"Don't shout on her bhaisà. I'm sure this slave has manipulated her. I had suspected something bad long back, his dirty eyes we're always on our daughter." Mahendra added fule to the fire as he indicated his guards to kill bhairav.

It was true that he never liked bhairav. Because he was the biggest thorn to his path. His loyalty was the thing he never liked. He killed bhairav's father but that time he didn't expect that bhairav will stand up to carry the legacy of their ancestors.