𝟶𝟼|

The atmosphere was tensed and silence has spread everywhere in the corridor. On a bench jai was sitting with his chest hugging his legs and he was on the edge. His half face was hidden on his knees and eyes streaming with tears.

Naira was admitted in hospital and her treatment was going on. It's been two hours and there was no news about his naira which had left him numb. He wasn't hearing and talking to anybody. After reaching the hospital he informed rishab about naira by calling him as naira had taught him to. Rishab was the first one to reach there as he tried his best to convince jai but he wasn't in that condition.

After him the family too reached and aditya too. Aditya had again made a scene and blamed jai for everything but he couldn't say much as jai's condition was itself telling how scared he was!

"_Na_ira_" He hiccuped murmuring her name which didn't go unheard by rishab.

"Jai__ it's fine, naira is good now. Please don't cry, she will be talking to you in some time. Be strong and stop crying, naira don't like it right?"

"Wh_y is s_she slee_ping for so long? What happened to her?" He asked with the breaking voice when rishab pulled him in a hug. He kissed on his hair and ruffled his hair in a soothing manner.

"Because she is little tired with the shopping and all. And doctors also said that naira is fine then why my sweet brother is crying so much? Don't you trust me?" Jai snapped at ahana who kneeled down before him and brushed off the tears from his cheek. She cleared his face and then made him drink the juice which first he was denying. She made sure that he finished everything and then took a seat beside him.

Jai getting comfortable with her affection placed his head on her shoulder and held over rishab's hand tightly. Rishab passed a thankful look to ahana who assured him with a smile.

"We will send you when naira will wake up and till then just calm down and take rest. Okay jai?" She inquired but he didn't speak much and sat silently. His eyes were stuck on the door of ward and he was waiting for his naira to walk out to him.

Few more time spent and finally the nurse stepped out of it coming near them as they all stood up.

"Who is jai? Patient is taking this name constantly. She has gained consciousness. You can meet her." Her words teared up him as he ran from there and pushed open the door going inside.

His steps huddled once he saw her pale face. The wave of fear and pain hit his heart and he began sobbing with more intense. Naira's blurry vision caught the sight as she blinked away to clear it. Once getting fine she saw her jai sobbing hardly which broke her heart. She forwarded her hand and called him but he shook away and turned his face sobbing hardly without making any voice.

"Jai!" She weakly called him not able to bear the sight.

"Please come to me. Please jai!" She requested as first he didn't listen but when he heard her wincing his heart pushed him to her. Naira made him seat near her as she sat up with his help and the cupped his face in her palms. She wiped his tears then pecking on his forehead asked him to stop.

"Why are you crying? What happened?"

"I_i was scared." He whispered rubbing his arm over his face again and again as the tears weren't ready to stop.

"Why so?" She asked looking at his innocent self. She couldn't imagine how much he may have suffered after the incident. His pure heart bore a lot of pain and it was because of her.

"You__i__wh_at if something has happened to you?" He sounded out his fear and she just gave a sad smile. Naira leaned near him and kissed on both his cheeks. She made him look at her and shook her head.