- six -

her eyes gave her away
there was a drowning girl
behind that smile.

- unknown.

I had a good day yesterday and slept without having nightmares

I had a good day yesterday and slept without having nightmares. But this morning I've been getting this weird feeling, like something bad is going to happen.

I hope it has nothing to do with Nate or Xander.

I woke Nate up and went downstairs to make breakfast and his lunch. By the time I was done Nate came downstairs.

"Good Morning, Li!" he said hugging me.

I wished him back, while hugging him. I kissed his forehead and started serving the breakfast. We then started eating in silence.

"You okay, sis?" Nate said breaking the silence.

"Yeah." I mumbled, not knowing what is it.

"You're not. Tell me, please."

"I just feel weird. It's nothing. I have a feeling that today is not going to be great."

Nate came to my side and hugged me, "It's okay and it's not nothing. We'll just have to see what will happen. But whatever it is if you think you're in trouble or you need me, promise that you'll call me?" Nate said moving back a little.

I gave him a small smile and a nod, "I will. And I know nothing will happen to you, but if you are in trouble call me, okay?"

"I can always skip and be with you, if it makes you feel better. Yeah, we should do that. Let's not send me to school." Nate said once he got back to his seat.

I tilt my head and raised an eyebrow at him. "You said you loved this school. And no, you're not skipping school. It's only your second day. Atleast wait for a week or more."

"Okay, then I'll skip next week." he said giving me a sheepish grin. I just shook my head smiling.

We talked a bit. I asked Nate if I should wish my friend goodmorning, to which he replied with a 'yes'. So I texted Xander 'Good Morning, Xander!' and a 'I hope you have a great day today.'.

Soon we left for his school. Once we reached the school, we said goodbye and then I left for work.

As I was on the way to work. The feeling got strong.

Please, let it be something stupid.

Soon I reached the cafe and as I opened the door I was welcomed by the same guy, who called me cutie and made me feel uncomfortable.