- fourteen -

When I look into your eyes,
it's like being transported to a serene ocean.

When I look into your eyes,it's like being transported to a serene ocean

Every day that I've seen her has been great.

Ever since she's arrived things have been different.

There's something about her that continues to fascinate me. And whatever that may be seems to keep me from focusing on anything else.

She's everywhere. She's in my head, that sweet heartwarming smile, those beautiful eyes, the way she is so attentive, how she's a bundle of nerves, the way she blushes, that blush of her, the way her eyes twinkle every time I call her angel, and the way she finds happiness in the littlest things.

As we were about to go I got a call. Marciano and Leonardo were with me. I told them to go ahead, as I answered the call. As soon as the call ended I went to join them but they were still outside the cafe looking at a board that said the cafe will be closed for construction.

Instead of joining them, I went towards my angel who was standing few feets away from them.

"Angel?" I said as soon as I reached her.

But today when I went to the cafe, hoping to see my angel's smile to relieve all the tension and stress work has been giving me. She turned and unlike the other days, her eyes didn't twinkle hearing her name. Something is not right.

"H-hi." She said walking towards me. How I hate it when she stutters while talking to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her softly. My mind already planning on how to make her happy.

"Yes, why?" She said tilting her said a little. She's so cute.

I don't want to overstep. She'll tell me if she's comfortable.

"Nothing, Just tell me if something is bothering you okay?" I said. I want her to know I'll always be there for her. No matter the situation.

Her mood lifted a little as she pulled out her hand for the handshake. Finally she smiled, even if it's a small smile.

We did our handshake. It's my favorite greeting. And then we hugged.

Usually the hug takes less than a minute. But this one was longer. She has never hugged me this long.

Something is definitely not right. She's not just hugging me. It looks like she's the one who needs it more.

I held her to me a little higher. Hoping her worries and sadness would transfer to me.

Before I could stop myself, I was giving her a small kiss on her head.

"You consider me your friend, right Angel? So you'll tell me if something or someone's bothering you, right? I'm not forcing you but just know that I'm here to help." As soon as I finished the sentence I heard a sob.