- ten -

You'd be surprised how
often 'what if' works.

It's been a month and I still haven't made any new friend

It's been a month and I still haven't made any new friend. Working at the cafe is a little tiring when you don't get along with your coworkers.

I'm happy that I made two friends tho.

Xander and Enzo.

I haven't spent a lot of time with Xander after I visited him, I haven't seen him since then, because I think I might be that annoying friend, you can't tell is annoying but they are.

How can I be sure that I'm not annoying him? I text him good morning and good night. He asks me how my day was and I tell him everything, that must be annoying. He was just trying to be polite asking that.

Anywho, I'm going to give him a little space to recharge and get ready for another month of me annoying him.

I've said annoying so many times, it's annoying.

Nate has been going out and spending time with his friends, I'm okay with that because it's not affecting his studies.

Enzo came to visit me a few times, he's a great friend.

I don't have to pick or drop Nate anymore, because his friends offered to do so, because I have to leave in between my shift to pick him.

His friends are really nice too, not like the once he had in his old school. Some were nice but some were really mean.

Jake has been nice too, not nice but he's not bothering me anymore. So that's nice.

It's been almost two hours since my shift started. The day is going too slow.

As I was taking the order of a customer, the bell chimed indicating that new customers have arrived.

"Would that be all?" I asked confirming his order.

"Yes, and can I also have your number?" He asked smiling at me.

His smile is sweet but it's not helping.

"Leave." I looked up to see two guys in black suit glaring at the guy, who asked me my number.

The guy turned to say something but stopped after looking at them.

Are they famous? They look like they might be.

One of them looks friendly because he has this small smile on his face, that's not creepy but polite, we're going to name him, icy-blue eyes in our head because he has icy blue eyes.

The other has this I-don't-give-a-donut look, he doesn't look friendly. His eyes are just like harry styles omg.

The green is just ahhhhhhh. We're gonna name him Emerald eyes in our head.

"I was talking to her."

"You know who we are, right?" The guy nodded in reply.

"Do you know who she is?" The guy shook his head in no.